This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Week 8

Topic » Veto Week 8

1619 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Everyone will participate in the Veto and the 6 participating in the next Veto Competition are:

nick9811 (HoH)
Kelly0412 (Nominee)
lhooper902976 (Nominee)
gabrieltrezza
J2999
Spinner554

The Veto Competition draw will be TOMORROW at 2 am est (29 hours, 40 minutes from now).  All those participating have to mail me by then how many of their coins they wish to use in addition the 1 automatic coin they get in the draw.  If you choose to use 0, you must let me know.  If you do not let me know by the deadline then you will be penalized.

Good luck.
1617 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time to have the LIVE Veto Draw.

Just a note, if a player has 0 coins in their bank, they do not need to message me a coin use since they have no coins to use

All players sent a coin choice.

Everyone participating automatically has 1 coin in the draw.

The coin distribution is as follows (anyone who has only 1 coin did not use any of their coin bank):

1 - nick9811 (HoH)
2 - Kelly0412 (Nominee)
1 - lhooper902976 (Nominee)
1 - gabrieltrezza
1 - J2999
3 - Spinner554

There are a total of 9 coins in the draw.  The one person who has their coin drawn will win the Golden Power of Veto.

All draws will be held here:

https://us23.chatzy.com/35532239432329

It is a password protected room.  I will mail you all the password.
1617 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The draw has been conducted.  You can go into the room and see the draw.

Congratulations J2999, you have won the Golden Power of Veto.

You have earned a bonus of 2 coins.

You now have up to 24 hours to post here if you choose to use the Power of Veto to save 1 of the nominees, either Kelly0412 or lhooper902976.  You can also choose not to use the Power of Veto and leave the nominations the same.

nick9811, as Head of Household, once the Veto decision has been posted, if a nominee is taken off the block, you will have 24 hours from when the decision is posted to name a Replacement Nominee.

Good luck.
1617 days 10 hours ago
J2999
I have decided to use the veto on lhooper902976
1617 days 1 hour ago
nick9811
gabrieltrezza is my replacement nominee
1616 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
J2999 used the Golden Power of Veto to save lhooper902976.  For having the Veto used on him by another player, lhooper902976 earns 1 BONUS Coin.

gabrieltrezza has been named as the Replacement Nominee and loses 1 coin.

The final nominees are Kelly0412 and gabrieltrezza

Houseguests, you now will have until 2 am est TOMORROW (24 hours, 30 minutes from now) to send me your vote to evict and which nominee you choose to evict.  Once you send me your choice it is LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED.  So be sure when you send it.

The 2 nominees will not vote and the HoH will only vote in the event of a tie.

The houseguest who receives the most votes to evict will be evicted from the game and have to give away half their coins.  They will become a part of the Jury of 9 who will ultimately crown the winner of Big Brother.

If I receive all the votes before the deadline, I will reveal it early.
1616 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
please save me i like this game! im not shady i havent made any alliances or anything and i havent gone back on my word to anyone! i just want to stay so please save me :/
1616 days 18 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
James fucked me over once again but ya you guys can save Kelly idrc about the game LOL havent talked to any of you for a reason

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!