This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bank Vault 8

Topic » Bank Vault 8

1619 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time to have the LIVE Bank Vault Draw.

Just a reminder if someone has 0 coins, they do not need to send me anything and thus can't be penalized.

Before I reveal the coin distribution I can now reveal that the following players did not send me how many coins they would choose to use and thus will be penalized in the coin bank:

Kelly0412 (-30%, 6th infraction)
nick9811 (-10%, 2nd infraction)

Everyone automatically has 1 coin in the draw.

The coin distribution is as follows (anyone who has only 1 coin did not use any of their coin bank):

1 - gabrieltrezza
1 - J2999
1 - Kelly0412
1 - lhooper902976
1 - nick9811
3 - Spinner554

There are a total of 8 coins in the draw.  The one person who has their coin drawn will become the player to enter the Bank Vault.

All draws will be held here:

https://us23.chatzy.com/35532239432329

It is a password protected room.  I will mail you all the password.
1619 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
The draw has been conducted.  You can go into the room and see the draw.

Congratulations Kelly0412, you have been chosen to enter The Bank Vault.  I will message you privately as it must be done in secret.

When that is complete I will update you all here on any coin change results.  Then the Nomination Ceremony can begin at any point.

If Kelly0412 does not get back to me about The Bank Vault within 24 hours of being chosen they forfeit their opportunity to enter the Bank Vault.
1619 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kelly0412 has declined the opportunity to enter the Bank Vault thus we will move on.

Nomination Ceremony info will be posted now.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!