This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH Week 8

Topic » HoH Week 8

1620 days ago
RShowFreak
It is now time to have the LIVE HoH Draw.

I can reveal all players sent in a coin choice.

Everyone automatically has 1 coin in the draw.

The coin distribution is as follows (anyone who has only 1 coin did not use any of their coin bank):

2 - gabrieltrezza
1 - J2999
2 - lhooper902976
2 - nick9811
3 - Spinner554

There are a total of 10 coins in the draw.  The one person who has their coin drawn will become the next Head of Household.

All draws will be held here:

https://us23.chatzy.com/35532239432329

It is a password protected room.  I will mail you all the password.
1620 days ago
RShowFreak
The draw has been conducted.  You can go into the room and see the draw.

Congratulations nick9811, you are the new Head of Household.

You are safe for the week and will now have the power to nominate 2 Houseguests for Eviction.  You have also earned a bonus of 3 coins.

However, before the Nomination Ceremony we will have the Bank Vault.

It will be another draw.  Each individual will have 1 coin in that draw.  You have until 2 am est (22 hours, 30 minutes) from now to let me know if you choose to use additional coins.  The Bank Vault draw will be held then.  Once the person is chosen they will participate in the Bank Vault and when complete the HoH may have the Nomination Ceremony within 24 hours of that.

Remember only those who enter the Bank Vault will know what occurs inside the Bank Vault.

So nick9811 as HoH start thinking about your nominations.

For now good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!