This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSFSS Season 1 Logistics

Topic » RSFSS Season 1 Logistics

1677 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now that the cast of 12 has accepted I can now reveal how the game will go.

To begin the game each of you will have 10 coins in your banks which you can use to increase your odds at winning a challenge.

Throughout the game you will have multiple ways to win more coins.

Each round will go as follows:

You will each have a designated amount of time to let me know how many of your coins (IF ANY) you wish to use to increase your odds of winning the Head of Household competition.

The Head of Household draw will then be held.  Each individual will automatically have 1 coin invested in the draw (NOT from your bank).  Any additional coins used by other players will then be added to the draw.  The draw will then be held via randomizer and the person who has their coin chosen will earn the title of Head of Household.  They will earn safety for the round, have the power to nominate houseguests for eviction and will earn a BONUS of 3 coins.

Then before the Nomination Ceremony, we will have a twist on the game.  Every round, 1 Houseguest will enter The Bank Vault.  The way it will work will be similar to competitions.  You will each have a designated amount of time to let me know how many of your coins (IF ANY) you wish to use to increase your odds of entering the Bank Vault.  Each individual will automatically have 1 coin invested in the draw (NOT from your bank).  Any additional coins used by other players will then be added to the draw.  The draw will then be held via randomizer and the person who has their coin chosen will enter the Bank Vault.  What happens in the Bank Vault will only be known to those who enter.  All that I will reveal is locked inside the Bank Vault could be fortune, failure or most importantly power.

After the Bank Vault is complete, the Head of Household will nominate 2 houseguests for eviction by hosting a key ceremony, revealing all the houseguests who are safe 1 by 1 until 2 houseguests remain and will face the block.  Each houseguest who is nominated for Eviction will LOSE 1 coin.

Immediately following the Nomination Ceremony, we will draw players for the Veto Competition.  The randomizer will come into play with every houseguest having 1 coin invested in the draw (NOT from your bank).  However for the draw, you cannot use your coins to increase your chances of getting draw.  6 players will participate, the Head of Household, the 2 nominees and 3 players chosen via the randomizer.  If the Head of Household or a nominee is chosen in the draw, that will function as a Houseguest's Choice and they can choose any player not yet chosen in the draw to participate in the Veto Competition.  If a player is chosen to compete via a Houseguest's choice then the player chosen will earn a BONUS of 1 coin.

You will each have a designated amount of time to let me know how many of your coins (IF ANY) you wish to use to increase your odds of winning the Power of Veto competition.

The Power of Veto draw will then be held.  Each individual competing will automatically have 1 coin invested in the draw (NOT from your bank).  Any additional coins used by other players will then be added to the draw.  The draw will then be held via randomizer and the person who has their coin chosen will win the Power of Veto.  They will earn the Power of Veto and will earn a BONUS of 2 coins.

The winner of the Power of Veto will then have the ability to save one of the 2 nominees, themselves included.  If the Power of Veto is used then the Head of Household will name the replacement nominee.  If a houseguest is taken off the block by SOMEONE ELSE using the Veto on them then they will earn a BONUS of 1 coin.  If a houseguest is nominated as a replacement nominee they will LOSE 1 coin.

The house will then cast their votes to evict.  The 2 nominees will not vote and the Head of Household will only vote in the event of a tie.  The houseguest who receives the most votes to be evicted will be evicted from the game.  However, every evicted Houseguest this season will become a member of the Jury.  The evicted houseguest will then leave HALF (rounded up for odd numbers) of their coins to any houseguest(s) (can be divided up) they choose to use for their own game.

The player who survives eviction will earn a special bonus.  They will earn a BONUS of 1 coin for surviving the block AND will also earn 1 coin for EVERY VOTE they received to be evicted.

All players who survive the Round will then earn a bonus of 1 coin.  All coins are NON-TRANSFERABLE except for evicted houseguests.

So to sum up coins are earned as follows:

+3 - Win Head of Household
? - The Bank Vault
-1 - Be Nominated at the Nomination Ceremony
+1 - Chosen to compete in Veto Competition via Houseguest's Choice
+2 - Win Power of Veto
+1 - Taken off the block by someone using the Veto on you
-1 - Named as Replacement Nominee at Nomination Ceremony
+1 - Survive Eviction as a Nominee
+1*? - Every Eviction Vote cast against you as a Nominee
+1 - Survive the Round

For EVERY COMPETITION AND BANK VAULT, you ARE REQUIRED to tell me how many coins in your bank you are using.  If you are using 0, then you must let me know.  All decisions are made in private via mail.  If you do not mail me how many you are using (even 0) then you will be PENALIZED 5% of your coin count that increases over time.  So the first time you do not do so you lose 5%, the next time 10%, the next time 15% and so on.  All values will be rounded UP.

So keep that in mind.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!