This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Return

Topic » The Return

1685 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
As some of you on Skype may have heard the RSF Series is returning!

However, it is not returning as you may have expected.

The RSF Series as you have known it is still on a break as is and will return at some point with Gen 4 and Season 51.  However for now a new franchise will begin:

RSFSSS

which will be known as the RSF Social Strategy Series.

In this new franchise you will face different season formats similar to the RSF Franchise but there will be one HUGE difference.  In this franchise the focus will more be on the Social Strategy as there will be NO CHALLENGES in this series.  Instead you will need to use strategy and have luck on your side in order for things to go your way.  You will need to use your social bonds and strategy to succeed and be adaptable enough to advance when normal challenges are out of your hands.

The way it will work is at the start of a season each individual will be given a BANK of coins.  At each "challenge" every individual/pair/team eligible to win will automatically have one coin (NOT FROM THEIR BANK) input into the mix.  Players then will have the opportunity to use any amount of coins from their bank to place into the mix for that challenge thus increasing their chances of winning.  When all bets have been privately mailed the distribution will be revealed and then from there it is up to fate.  A randomizer will select one of the coins and the coin who is drawn will be the winner of that challenge and earn whatever power/rights come with winning it as if they had the won challenges.  Do you use your coins or save them when you may be in need?

Throughout the season you will also have the opportunity to earn more coins.  If you "win a challenge" you can earn coins.  If you survive a potential elimination you could earn coins.  Other opportunities will arise where your social standing and ability to make those connections will give you opportunities to earn more coins.

I can now reveal the very first RSFSSS will be a game I'm sure everyone knows.  Applications will be posted shortly.  I welcome you all to
RSFSSS1: Big Brother!!!!!
1685 days 23 hours ago
Absol
:o
1685 days 2 hours ago
Timster
Gl rshow TENGAGED died you may have to move the series to discord/wikia/Skype/another forum if you want apps ngl. Glad to see the most creative host is back love seeing the things you come up with.
1684 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
After you allowed Ethan to blatantly cheat last season amd rob me and Lalisa out of a win. No thanks! #KeepIt
1684 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
And how did I cheat?
1684 days 9 hours ago
Timster
Doesn't matter if you cheated; rshow created this new series for you since it's all about social game and we know Ethan Hentzel has everyone under his spell! Time for the head of the snake to be cut off for GOOD so rshow can return without being under the influence of 000.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!