This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 20: A Coach's Game

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4073 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
Username: Lemjam6
Name: Jake
Color Level: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged? Over a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? I like your gamez, and im competitive
What traits do you have that will help you win? Loyalty, strategic, competitive
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs i think

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6:00 about but whenever
Can you screenshot? Usually
Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:

Ability to listen to other output
Speed
Puzzles
Reality TV Knowledge
Endurance
Spamming
Attention to Detail

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? 13 (Battle of the Seasons) and 16 (The Amazing Race)
What did you place in those seasons? 9th and 5th respectively
Favorite Season and why? The Amazing Race because i got to do it with a great friend
Most memorable moment and why? Like every single TAR challengee, they were TOUGH and me and turney just had fun
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Turney:) because he's just awesome
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: um gxvgxv94 because he is just too retarded lmao
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? um i dont really know. Turney,Survivor8,Bobrocks,yankees etc. They would all be good
4073 days 6 hours ago
01Gohan
Username: 01Gohan
Name: Alex
Color Level: Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged? Let's get technical. 88 Weeks, 2 Days.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never been on a season of yours. And I'm actually curious to see how well I can do.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I've got the social part down- I'm naturally nice. I've been known to be a decent competitor as well. Above all, I can strategize pretty well as far as I'm concerned.
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs, I believe.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 4:45EST-11:00EST on weekdays. 1EST-1:00AM EST. On Thursdays I'm gone from 5:30-8:00
Can you screenshot? Yes

Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:
-Endurance
-Reality TV Knowledge (Only on Survivor/Big Brother though)
-Ability to listen to other output
-Puzzles
-Speed
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
-Spamming
4073 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
Username: Spinner554
Name: Austin
Color Level: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 Years, 1 Month, 12 days.

Why do you want to compete on this season? It's Season 20. I can prove I'm the best of the best.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Determination, Commitment, and Perseverance. You need those 3 things to win.
Where did you hear about applications? I just clicked on the group.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7-10 PM EST
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 9
Which seasons? 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19.
What did you place in those seasons? 8th, Mole, 6th, 33rd, 1st, 5th, 13th, 6th (Mole), 7th.
Favorite Season and why? Gauntlet (11), I won it and I love the format.
Most memorable moment and why? Winning the Gauntlet. I just love winning LOL.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: BOBROCKS333. Best ally ever.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Piddu. He is worthless.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BOBROCKS333. He is really smart LOL. We make a good team.
4072 days 15 hours ago
cheese98
Username:cheese98
Name:Kyle
Color Level:Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?2 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season?This may be the last season and i must win as a veteran
What traits do you have that will help you win?im very social
Where did you hear about applications?In my groups

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):6 and up
Can you screenshot?Yes i can

-Speed
-Spamming
-Puzzles
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Endurance

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?7
Which seasons?5,6,9,13,17,18,19
What did you place in those seasons?15th,8th,10th,4th,9th,16th,13th
Favorite Season and why?Battle of the Season, I liked the point system
Most memorable moment and why?being the underdog and winning challenges and eliminations
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:BOBROCKS3333 he has won soo many and were good friends
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:ofl he got me out in season 18 from lying so once a lier he will always lie
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?BOBROCKS3333 he would help me win
4072 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Username: Nbkiller
Name: Nick
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since May 31st, 2010 (2 years, about 9 months)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I had a change of heart. I feel like this will be a fun format. Also, if this is the last RSF season, I'll be kicking myself for not being a part of it. I like original formats and I feel like this might be pretty fun!
What traits do you have that will help you win? I have a great social and strategic game, and I can win some challenges too.
Where did you hear about applications? I stalk this group a lot.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7:30 PM- 1 AM
Can you screenshot? yes

-Puzzles
-Endurance (depends on the type of endurance though, if its posting 1 time per hour, I'm very good. If it's like once every 5 minutes, then not so much)
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 10
Which seasons? 5- I Love Money, 8- The Mole 2, 9- Cutthroat, 10- The Castle, 11- The Gauntlet, 12- Survivor Worldwide, 13- Battle of the Seasons, 17- The Duel, 18- The Mole 3, 19- Fresh Meat 2.
What did you place in those seasons? S5- 13th, S8- 3rd S9- 5th, S10- 2nd, S11- 1st, S12- 19th, S13- 8th, S17- 5th, S18- 8th, S19- 4th
Favorite Season and why? The castle. I loved the format so much and I'm really disappointed that I don't get to play it again. I absolutely worked it in that season and I had so much fun in it!
Most memorable moment and why? Winning 3 exiles with bbfan21
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: bbfan21- we worked together so well in fresh meat 2, and I want to redeem myself with him since it was my fault that we didn't make finals.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: austinsscott- he was a stupid person who is IMPOSSIBLE to work with. He threatened to leave every 5 minutes during the gauntlet final challenge.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BOBROCKS333, just since he won so many seasons.
4072 days 12 hours ago
LastMadDog1
Application:

Username: LastMadDog1
Name:Dylan
Color Level:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?
8 months
Why do you want to compete on this season?
i think it will help improve my gameplay and i think i have what it takes to win
What traits do you have that will help you win?
im have avery good social trait
Where did you hear about applications?
groups

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): between 5pm and 9pm monday through friday. saterday and sunday any time
Can you screenshot? i dont know

-Speed
-Puzzles
-Endurance
Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming
4072 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Username: HighNoon
Name: Tayvie
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? On this account for like a few months, counting Tayvi 5 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? It's season 20 and I have never been put into a season! How gauche.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am a snarky bitch and a queen!
Where did you hear about applications? SplozoJames50

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6:00 to Midnight
Can you screenshot? Yes dear!

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Speed
-Endurance
4072 days 11 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
Username: Mrkkkkyle
Name: Kyle
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged? Almost 2 years now

Why do you want to compete on this season? I have more time to create alliance and friendships this time around and I know I can handle whatever is thrown to me.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Smart, Cunning, Quick Thinker
Where did you hear about applications? I seen a Blog.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 4pm-10pm Est
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Reality TV Knowledge    1
-Speed    7
-Endurance    4
-Puzzles       5
-Spamming     2
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)    6
-Ability to listen to other output     3

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.
4072 days 7 hours ago
jimboslice
jimboslice
Username:jimboslice
Name:jimmy
Color Level: purple
How long have you been on Tengaged? a year & 8 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? it might be your last
What traits do you have that will help you win? im active and have a lot of knowledge
Where did you hear about applications? its been so long i dont remember

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 4-9 est
Can you screenshot? yup

-Speed
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Attention to Detail
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 8
Which seasons? What did you place in those seasons?
The Castle - 17th
The Gauntlet - Winner
Survivor Worldwide- 15th
Battle Of The Seasons- 2nd
Big Brother Mystery Room 2- 14th
The Ruins- Round 7
The Duel- 15th
Fresh Meat 2- 6th

Favorite Season and why? either Gauntlet or BOTS because I did really good and had the most fun
Most memorable moment and why? crossing the finish line in the gauntlet
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Ill play with anyone
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: there is a lot but they can still play, bring it!
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? id say splozo
4072 days 3 hours ago
vhancock
Username: vhancock
Name: Jon Leja
Color Level: Yellow, but intend to be orange in a couple days at the most, if not tonight!
How long have you been on Tengaged? about 7 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? i fell in love with Big Brother on US season 14, and that is the season they brought coaches back.  I feel like it would be perfect for me to compete in this season since it reminds me of when I feel in love with Big Brother.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am very sneaky, and I am very convincing.  I am great at making alliances, and getting people to trust me. I also don't have many problems with cutting from an alliance if I need to. i've been destroying the people in fastings, and my record proves it.
Where did you hear about applications? Saw an advertisement.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): anytime after 5 pm. i have school during the day, but sometimes i can check in the morning or during the day.
Can you screenshot? yes

4-Reality TV Knowledge
6 -Speed
5 -Endurance
3-Puzzles
7-Spamming
2-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
1-Ability to listen to other output
4071 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
Username:GentlemanG
Name:Mathew
Color Level:Red
How long have you been on Tengaged? 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I never heard of it and it seems fun and I know I have what it takes to win.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Startegic,Social,Physical,outgoing
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about them from friends.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6-8 est
Can you screenshot? Yes

6-Reality TV Knowledge
5-Speed
1-Endurance
4-Puzzles
-Spamming
2-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
3-Ability to listen to other output
4071 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
^ew
4071 days 14 hours ago
joshg222
Application:

Username: joshg222
Name: Josh
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 year and 6 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?  I want to compete on the season because I haven’t competed on your series for 5 series. I didn’t compete because of something in Big Brother Mystery Room 2. I want to come back and show that I still have the attributes to play and win in your series.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am honest, hard-working, and persistence
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about this application from the blogs page

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Mon to Fri: 3pm to 10pm; Sat: All day; Sun: 10am to 9pm
Can you screenshot? Yes I can

1. Puzzles
2. Ability to listen to other output
3. Reality TV Knowledge
4. Speed
5. Spamming
6. Endurance
7. Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? Season 10: The Castle, Season 11: The Gaunlet, Season 14: Big Brother Mystery Room 2
What did you place in those seasons? The Castle:  11th out of 42nd; The Gaunlet: 7th out of 32nd; Big Brother Mystery Room 2; 2nd out of 16th
Favorite Season and why? My favorite season was The Castle because that was my first season I played in the RSF Series and when I was in the elimination challenge, I took out a strong competitor.
Most memorable moment and why? My most memorable moment was beating out snels66 in The Castle elimination challenge
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:  I would love the play with PeaceOut14 because he is a good friend of mine on Tengaged and I trust him 100%
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I would never want to play with sarge455 because the last time I played with him I was part of his eviction and he had real animosity towards me.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? My ideal coach is BBlover96
4071 days 12 hours ago
Guess_Who
Guess_Who
Davy
Orange
2009 (Previous Account)

Because this game seems like a challenge, most group games are too easy but this one seems fit for me :)
I'm a good lier and strategist
Tons of spam blogs

Endurance
Reality tv knowledge
Spamming
Attention to detail
Ability to listen to other output
Puzzles
Speed
4071 days 11 hours ago
Dreamer342
Username:Dreamer342
Name:Brittany
Color Level:red
How long have you been on Tengaged?over a year

Why do you want to compete on this season?it seems like fun
What traits do you have that will help you win? loyalty
Where did you hear about applications?groups

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):
Can you screenshot?yes

-Reality TV Knowledge4
-Speed1
-Endurance2
-Puzzles3
-Spamming7
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)6
-Ability to listen to other output5

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!