This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 20: A Coach's Game

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4053 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

There will be preseason challenges which may or may not increase your chances of being cast.  I will not mail you of the Preseason Challenges ahead.  Keep up with the group so you know when they are posted.

NOTE: This season there will be NO LAST CHANCE POLL.

Application:

Username:
Name:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Where did you hear about applications?

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):
Can you screenshot?

Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)
-Ability to listen to other output

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4053 days 14 hours ago
Dusty12910
Application:

Username: Dusty12910
Name: Dustin
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? to get revenge from my noob days
What traits do you have that will help you win? my greediness
Where did you hear about applications? Blogs page

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7:00 est
Can you screenshot? yes

Rank the following skill sets you have with the top being your strongest and bottom being your weakest:
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Spamming
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? i have no clue it was a year ago
What did you place in those seasons? dont remeber
Favorite Season and why? Fresh meat
Most memorable moment and why? The duel was one right?
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Splozojames50
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Turney
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Splozo
4053 days 14 hours ago
BassAbsol
Username: BassAbsol
Name: JT
Color Level: Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged? For like 5 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? For redemption
What traits do you have that will help you win? Focus is probably my main one, and I have a few small tricks up my sleeve
Where did you hear about applications? I've been waiting to play since my three-season ban
go me

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6-11, sometimes later/earlier
Can you screenshot? Yeah

-Puzzles
-Endurance
-Reality TV Knowledge (depends on what shows, the challenge/solitary are my best)
-Spamming
-Speed

Which seasons? Duel
What did you place in those seasons? 20th :c
Favorite Season and why? Idk
Most memorable moment and why? Getting banned like a queen
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Idk
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Idk
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Bobrocks because I actually like him o
4053 days 14 hours ago
finklestein123
finklestein123
Barbara
TV Star
Since November 2009!

I logged off for one day on the last one and the last thing I knew, I was ejected... but I had fun and would like to try again, hopefully the inactive rules are a bit less strict? :l
I'm entertaining!
A friend

Anytime
Yes

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Spamming

Which seasons? The Duel
What did you place in those seasons? I forgot, I got DQ'd... 10th I think?
Favorite Season and why? The Duel cuz thats the one I played in
Most memorable moment and why? Being called out by Bubba3 for no reason
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Nobody
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Nobody
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? No clue!
4053 days 14 hours ago
devinwithparasites
Devinwithparasites
devin
gold
2 years

for revenge from last season. MUHAHAHAHA
Im loyal, merciless and charasmatic
last season

anytime anywhere im ready
ofc

Ranks:
speed
puzzles
endurance
reality tv knowledge
listening
detail
spamming

1 season.
19th season, fresh meat II
8th place
the season i played LOL because its the only season ive played lol
when we got jharrin into the duel! haha!
Splozojames50. we worked wonderfully last year!
IceIceBaby, she takes everything i say so seriously like omg
Splozojames50 lmao
4053 days 14 hours ago
Dito
Application:

Username: Dito

Name: Dito
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 3 Years

Why do you want to compete on this season? This can be the last RSF Season, And I want to be apart of it.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Loyal and a competitor
Where did you hear about applications?  Group Game

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Anytime
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Spamming 1
-Endurance 2
-Ability to listen to other output 3
-Attention to Detail 4
-Puzzles 5
-Reality TV Knowledge 6
-Speed 7

Season 5: I love Money: 2nd
Made the finals W/ Bobrocks and Corn

Season 6: Survivor Atlantis: Lost Empire: 22nd
Voted out 7-2-2

Season 9: Cutthroat: 5th
Lost to BBlover

Season 10: The Castle: 35th (Walked)
Walked due personal reasons

Season 12: Survivor: WorldWide: 7th
Voted out 2-2-2/4-0

Season 13: Battle of the Season (Rep Season 5 w/amf): 7th
Lost to hinata0014/dwick

Season 15: The Ruins (Champions) 1st w/ Piddu, Jharrin, Timster, Turney, Splozojames

Season 16: The Amazing Race: (w/JordanK): 4th
Eliminated in Leg 10

Favorite Season and why? The Ruins because i won that season.

Most memorable moment and why?  Taking bobrocks to the final during SEason 5 I love money

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: BobRocks he is great compeition.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Inactives.

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BBlover, Spolojames, or Piddu, All have made several finals and won before.
4053 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Name: james
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 1/2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? because your games are fun and im not in any group games atm so here i am!
What traits do you have that will help you win?: i am good with speed challenges, not a dumbass, i know how to rally people when i need to, so ye
Where did you hear about applications?: ur blog

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): basickly any eastern time after 3pm on that doesnt conflict with me eating dinner for like 20 minutes at 7
Can you screenshot?: yes

-Speed
-Spamming
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Puzzles
-Endurance

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: 9
Which seasons? listed below
Fresh Meat: 12th
Gauntlet: champion
survivor worldwide: 12th
ruins: champion
battle of the seasons: runner up
amazing race: 2nd
the duel: 3rd
the mole: 3rd (the mole)
fresh meat 2: 8th

Favorite Season and why?: id still say the gauntlet cause it was my ~breakout~ season and i felt the most invested in it and every challenge was just so new and exciting
Most memorable moment and why?: winning the first challenge in the gauntlet for my team when i was a newb. it was definetly a breakout moment for me
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: devinwithparasites cause hes a queen
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: idk i dont really have anyone in mind
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? bobrocks i suppose cause hes a bit of a legend in rsf
4053 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
[10:22:26 PM | Edited 10:22:37 PM] Hugo Chavez: Username: HallowQueen
Name: Benito
Color Level: silver
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since Grayson10001 was in the final 3.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: i was asked by a fellow competitor dictator james goymer xx and i loved the last season i was in
What traits do you have that will help you win?: my body and nipple
Where did you hear about applications? : lesbia told me about them

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 8 pm eastern
Can you screenshot?: yes

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Attention to Detail (i.e. Counting, Noticing Errors, Making small changes in repetitive posts)0

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:wow rigged

Which seasons?: the mucho dificial tar
What did you place in those seasons?: runna up
Favorite Season and why?: the amazing race i guess
Most memorable moment and why? : winning a leg after doing nothing a day and waiting for a clue and we somehow were still first
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: james goymer (splozojames50)
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: jharrin because he is gross
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?: splozojames50 because hes my bff
4053 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Name: Rose
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Around 2 Years now.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Its so fabulous and you know you can never have a season without me !
What traits do you have that will help you win?: My fabulous charms which could sometimes get me into trouble but I can use my shifty strategic mind to get my self out of sticky situations.
Where did you hear about applications?: Heared about them since season 13 :o

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Any time from 3-10pm EST most days.
Can you screenshot?: Of course I can !

-Endurance
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming
-Puzzles
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: 2
Which seasons?: The Mole 3 (Season 18) Fresh Meat 2 (Season 19)
What did you place in those seasons?: The Mole - 10th/25 and Fresh Meat 2 - 9th/13
Favorite Season and why?: Fresh Meat because it was more of a strategical game then The Mole. Even though I got eliminated quite early I managed to get out a few people who were targetting my team but in the end my team lost which was very disappointing :(
Most memorable moment and why?: When Me, Jeff (Coltsfan), Jharrin, Piddu and Jharrin started a 5 team alliance hoping to make final 5 but I guess my team never made it :P
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Coltsfan876 and Piddu they are both awesome and I just love playing with them because they are my new bffs :o
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I love everyone so I couldn't really choose.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?: BOBROCKS or Piddu because they have both been in their fair share of seasons they have clearly shown they are by far GREAT at this game and I think they could be the ideal coaches because they would know what to do for their players and how they could help them make it far in the game.
4053 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Name: Chris
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged? In May it'll be 2 years, but I've been on about a month break and am only returning to play Mearl's Groups, Bingo's Groups, and your Season 20.

Why do you want to compete on this season? It's possibly the final season and I have a pass.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Determination, Strategic Mindset, Social Skills
Where did you hear about applications? I knew they were coming up.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): After 4 PM EST on weekdays, and weekends depend because I work. Usually my work schedule is like this:
Friday- 6:30-10
Saturday- 2:30-6
Suday- 130-5
But things vary.

Can you screenshot? Yes on my iPhone. If needed I can try to get on a computer but probably won't be able to.

Ability To Listen To Others' Output
Endurance
Spamming
Puzzles
Realty TV Knowledge
Attention To Detail
Speed

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3

Which seasons?
RSF 10: The Castle
RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide
RSF 18: The Mole 3

RSF 10- 25th/42
RSF 12- 8th/24
RSF 18- 11th/26 (In A Twist, You Bribed Mr With A Pass)

Favorite Season and why? RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide because I love Survivor and its one of the few games Im actually good at. I was doing extremely well socially and strategically and was a big character that season and would've been a threat to win but my closest ally, Turney1805, flipped on me.

Most memorable moment and why?
In RSF 18, I caused HELL for EVERYONE AND ANYONE. I really just made trouble for everyone and tried sabotaging everyone's game. Then I took a bribe. Smart move cause I wasn't going to last much longer :P

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Spinner554 and I always make a good team and we are both great players.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: No one really but some people hate me :P

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Timster

Ok I'm logging out til Cast Reveal, peace.
4053 days 12 hours ago
nels2012
Username: nels2012
Name:nels
Color Level:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? since feb 2012

Why do you want to compete on this season? i want to win
What traits do you have that will help you win?  im very loyal and trust worhty
Where did you hear about applications? i was in last season

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7 central time p,
Can you screenshot? whats that??

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Spamming

Which seasons? 1
What did you place in those seasons? 12th
Favorite Season and why? fresh meat 2
Most memorable moment and why? piddu and sarge winning
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: timster he a cool dude
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: coltsfan
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? bobrocks
4053 days 12 hours ago
redjean
Username: redjean
Name: Jean
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? almost 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? i compete in 2 seasons (4 and 7) and i know that im better now and the coach idea sound really great, i improve in my abilities to make friends and i will have some strong alliance
What traits do you have that will help you win? im very active and i stay loyal to my friends, im mysterious too and people never know what i really think
Where did you hear about applications? in your group

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7 to 11 pm
Can you screenshot? yes

-Puzzles
-Speed
-Endurance
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? i played in 2
Which seasons? 4 and 7
What did you place in those seasons? my place were 4th and 5th
Favorite Season and why? The mystery room 1 because I made some move and eliminate Bobrock
Most memorable moment and why? Eliminate Bobbrock in mystery room
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:  Timster because hes my friend
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Bobrock because he is unloyal but i will not be so angry with him and i really dont care now
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? sarge because he is the most loyal
4053 days 12 hours ago
Sparticus142
Username: Sparticus142
Name: Jake
Color Level: Sky
How long have you been on Tengaged: A proud 2.5 years!

Why do you want to compete on this season: IT'S YOU'RE 20th SEASON! THAT'S SO AMAZING! I have been keeping up with your group for a while now. I haven't applied for all seasons but have been a huge fan. To be a part of an original game and your 20th season would be amazing.

What traits do you have that will help you win? I'm loyal, smart, and strategic. I feel like i'm really good at reading people so I know when they are lying and when they are telling me the truth. In reality games that is extremely crucial. I feel like I can be very influential also.

Where did you hear about applications?: I have been waiting for them to go up since the announcement of our choices for this season, checking back everyday.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): It's hard for me to know exactly due to play practice, but depending on the day any time after 7 and for sure anytime after 9. Early afternoon works also

Can you screenshot? Yes

Reality TV Knowledge
Puzzles
Endurance
Ability to listen to other output
Spamming
Attention to detail
Speed

How many RSF Seasons have you played in: 4!
Which seasons: Survivor: Atlantis, Survivor: Worldwide, and both of the Big Brother Mystery rooms.

What did you place in those seasons? Survivor: Atlantis and Big Brother Mystery Room I took 12th, 6th in Survivor: Worldwide, and 11th in the second mystery room.

Favorite Season and why? Definitely, without a doubt, Survivor: Atlantis. Absolutely amazing. Extremely active game, super competitive, great twists and challenges. THE BEST GROUP GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON TENGAGED.

Most memorable moment and why: Probably getting voted out on Survivor: Atlantis because it was so unexpected. Sarge and I had no idea. Then finding out I had a chance to get back in was super exciting!

Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Sarge455. He is my buddy and we always work well together.

Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Bobrocks for the pure fact that he is a beast at these games.

Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? Definitely Sarge!

OU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4053 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Application:

Username: Timster
Name: Tim
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since January 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season?: To have fun in another typical RSF season, and win some challenges since I haven't won an actual mission since The Ruins.
What traits do you have that will help you win?: Tenacious, strategic, dramalicious.
Where did you hear about applications?: I stalk your group game ofc.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Anytime after 4:30 EST
Can you screenshot?: Yes, idk why you ask this question because we never do screen shot challenges l0l0l

-Reality TV Knowledge
-Speed
-Endurance
-Spamming
-Puzzles

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: 7
Which seasons?: Freshmeat, Cutthroat, The Castle, The Gauntlet, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, Freshmeat II
What did you place in those seasons?:
Freshmeat I - 4th
Cutthroat - 7th
The Castle - 17th
The Gauntlet - 16th
Battle of the Seasons - 2nd
The Ruins - 1st
Freshmeat II - 5th
Favorite Season and why?: It has recently changed to Battle of the Seasons since my team wasn't that strong compared to the other teams, so we used our brains & aligned with the strongest players which got us to the final 5, and when we needed to win most, we won the final 5 challenge and secured ourself in the Inner Circle and guarenteed ourself the Final 4, and made it to the finals :)
Most memorable moment and why?: Making the finals in Battle of the Seasons since it was my first final after like 5 seasons.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Anyone
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I'll play w/ anyone, even the haters (JordanK, Survivor8) bring it on bitches.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?: No one tbh because I don't need a coach. But we'll have to have a coach ofc. So I guess... Piddu since he won 3 seasons in a row. But I really don't care who.
4053 days 12 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation
Name: Andrew
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: For a couple years, now.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I want to redeem myself from my first season in this series.
What traits do you have that will help you win?: I'm smart, and I have the strategy and social know-how to play this game.
Where did you hear about applications?: Saw it in the Group Thingy right now and thought, "Eh, why not?"

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7:30pm EST-any time after that. But, 6pm EST is my earliest.
Can you screenshot?: Only if I'm on a computer.

-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Speed
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?: One
Which seasons?: The Ruins (I don't remember the Season #)
What did you place in those seasons?: I don't remember, but I was one of the last few standing on the Rookies Team.
Favorite Season and why?: My season cause it's the only one I followed :3
Most memorable moment and why?: Me arguing with you about being late to the Ruins duel alol
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: coltsfan cause Ik him.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Um, I don't think anyone. OH! Maybe BigBrotherFan32 or some shit like that. He's a little douche.
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach?: Sarge, I guess
4053 days 11 hours ago
bbfan21
Application:

Username: bbfan21
Name: Vince
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged? July 2010

Why do you want to compete on this season? I was always interested in being mentored by a Hall of Famer.....
What traits do you have that will help you win? I learn easily, and I work well with other people
Where did you hear about applications? RSF Season 19 Reunion

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7-10 PM EST
Can you screenshot? Yes

-Speed
-Endurance
-Puzzles
-Reality TV Knowledge
-Spamming

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? The Mole 3(Season 18), Fresh Meat 2(Season 19)
What did you place in those seasons? 1st and 4th
Favorite Season and why? The Mole 3, because I won my first season.
Most memorable moment and why? Beating Team Purple single-handedly in Exile
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:s splozojames50, I didn't get to play much with him last season....
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Gaiaphage, he creates so much drama.....
Which former RSF Competitor would be your ideal coach? BOBROCKS333

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!