This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 10

Topic » Elimination 10

1289 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Waiting on 1 choice
1289 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Absol chose Lalisa.

Lalisa chose nothingbutrouble.

Kelly0412 and nothingbutrouble chose each other.

The matchups are set.

Kelly0412   vs.   nothingbutrouble

Absol   vs.   Lalisa
1289 days 3 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
looks around like nany and smiles...if i were 2 be eliminated - im glad by my secret partner!
1289 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
love u girl
1289 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight you are playing Number Janggi.

Number Janggi is very similar to the board game Stratego but with a little more math involved.

In Number Janggi, you must move pieces labeled 1 to 10 to capture the opponent’s king or capture all of their opponent’s pieces excluding the king.  The game will be played on a 6 x 9 long board with 6 rows and 9 columns for a total of 54 squares.  One player will start on the left side of the board while another will start on the right with the 3 rows closes to your side being your territory.  Both players will receive 10 pieces labeled 1 to 10, 3 mines and 1 king for a total of 14 pieces.  Every piece is labeled on one side with what it is while the back is marked with the player’s name.  Both players will arrange their 14 pieces in their territory and have the side with their name faced up so their opponent cannot see what piece is in what position.  After the pieces have been placed, the starting player will get to start by moving one piece.

NOTE: When I say forward, etc. this is based on your view from the board.  If your home territory is on the left side, then looking forward is the direction pointing to the RIGHT.  If your home territory is on the right side, then looking forward is the direction pointing to the LEFT.

Pieces may move 1 square left, right or diagonally forward and up to 2 squares forward, but they may not move backwards or diagonally backwards.  Pieces may not move to a square that is already occupied.  When a piece moves 2 squares, it may not jump over another piece.  Mines may not move.  When a piece is moved adjacent to an opponent’s piece, they will battle immediately.  Pieces will battle in the following ways:

--If both pieces are revealed to be numbers, the numbers will be added together.  If the sum is greater or equal to 10, the higher numbered piece will win.

-- If both pieces are revealed to be numbers, the numbers will be added together.  If the sum is less than 10, the lower numbered piece will win.

--However, there are also 18 minus signs on the board between the 2nd and 3rd row and between the 4th and 5th row.  If there is a minus sign between the pieces (one in 2nd row and one in 3rd row and they are in the same column), it will become a minus battle and it is decided by the larger number minus the smaller number.

The piece that lost will be removed from the board and the piece that won will remain but with its identity now revealed.  If the numbers are equal, both pieces will be removed from the board.  To clarify: pieces that are diagonal to each other DO NOT BATTLE.  They must be directly next to, above or below an opponent’s piece.

Mines are self-destructing.  If a piece touches a mine by being in an adjacent square, then both the mine and the piece that it battled will be removed.  Kings are defenseless and will be removed as soon as they are battled resulting in a victory for the opponent.  However, nothing will happen if a king battles a king.

If there are 2 or more adjacent pieces, all of their battles will commence at the same time and any pieces that meet a lose condition will be removed.

If one of your pieces reaches the other end, you may bring back one removed piece with a revealed number in its place.  The piece that was revived must be placed in the first row of your territory.

There will be no time limit but if you take more than 5 minutes you will be warned and if you receive multiple warnings you will be DISQUALIFIED

Number Janggi has the following 4 win conditions:

--The first is when the opponent receives enough time warnings.
--The second is when you capture the opponent’s king.
--The third is when you capture every piece excluding the king.
--The fourth is when your king reaches the other end.

As soon as one of these conditions is met, the game will end with that player’s victory and that player will become a finalist this season on RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds
1289 days 3 hours ago
Absol
oh fucking kek
1289 days 3 hours ago
Absol
i love this game but lol @ rshow thinking this wont go past 8 pm
1289 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will make matchup threads on Skype
1289 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kellys 6 piece lost to nothings 1 piece
1289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kelly and nothing both battle with their 2 and are out
1289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kelly loses their 8 in a battle with one of nothings mines
1289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Kelly and nothing both battle with their 5 and are out
1289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Absols 3 defeats Lalisas 5
1289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
nothings 9 piece defeats Kellys 7

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!