This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

1348 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge will be NON-LIVE and begin TONIGHT at 11:45 pm est.  I will not signal the start, you may just begin at 11 pm est.

This challenge is very simple.  It is called, Day of Wreckoning.  It is very simple.  Each team will have their own thread which represents their team's dumpster.  You must collect as much trash as possible and throw it in your dumpster by simply posting in your team thread.   You may post whatever you like as long as it is not against Tengaged rules or involves explicit language or images.

Since teams are uneven, the score for the team will be the total number of posts in your team thread DIVIDED by the number of people.  There will be bonus points available for team participation.  Along with the total number of posts divided by players being your score, we will tally the INDIVIDUAL number of posts each person actually makes.  The total number of posts that EVERYONE makes will be added to the score and MULTIPLIED BY 3.

So to sum up as an example:

Players 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 make 1 post
Players 8 and 9 make 10 posts
Player 11 makes 20 posts
Player 12 makes 699 posts

The team score would be:

746 total posts divided by 12 members

PLUS

1 post (most number of posts EVERYONE made) TIMES 3 (this is 1 post because everyone all made a MINIMUM of 1 post, if everyone made at least 5 posts then the number would be 5 x 3)

giving a score of 65.17

You will have 24 hours to complete this challenge meaning no posts will count after 11:45 pm est MONDAY NIGHT.

The team with the highest score will win this challenge and earn the power to vote any 2 people from any team into elimination.

The team that loses will have to vote 2 of their own into Elimination.

If you have any questions post freely and I will answer.

Good luck.
1348 days 23 hours ago
ForceMike1
Just to clarify. We can start at 11:45 or 11? Because it says comp is at 11:45 but we can begin at 11
1348 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry, typo

You may begin at 11:45 PM EST
1344 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I apologize for the delay of results.

It was a lot of counting and combined with the huge storm that took out my power one day and then playing in a Sequester Mini on Wednesday my schedule has been hectic combining work with all of that.

I will now post the results.
1344 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Team Atlas Count:

6584                MoooHades
1041                MrBird
793                splozojames50
672                Molecule
603                jman96
488                J2999
436                mysterygame2
406                bambinoswag
275                awwsum11
250                Absol
63                Kelly0412
1                doubledarefan01

TOTAL - 11612

Team Helios Count:

3598                Christian_
2733                BluJay112
1766                Lalisa
1595                KingGeek
1304                LittleMix
1267                nothingbutrouble
1098                LaFierceBrittany2
1050                bad18life
530                ForceMike1
519                s73100
424                semajdude
206                Chandlerp1996
39                CocoaBean

TOTAL - 16129

Team Atlas Post Score - 967.67
Team Atlas Bonus Score - 3

Team Helios Post Score - 1240.69
Team Helios Bonus Score - 117

Team Atlas FINAL SCORE - 970.67
Team Helios FINAL SCORE - 1357.69

Congratulations, Team Helios!  You have won this challenge.  You now must vote ANY 2 people into elimination.  Your 2 votes can be for anyone no matter what team they are on.  Both your votes must be for different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Team Atlas, as the challenge losers you must vote 2 members of your OWN team into elimination.  You have 2 votes and must vote for 2 different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  If either of your votes are for 1 of the 2 people chosen by the winning team then that vote simply does not count.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Remember that for winning the last elimination, MrBird and mysterygame2 have the Relic and cannot receive any votes and are thus safe from elimination.

BOTH TEAMS, you are allowed to change your vote after sending it if you wish but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You may send your vote via Tengaged mail or Skype.  The votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED.  You will have until 1:30 am est (21 hours from now) to send me your votes.  If you do not do so by then, you will have 1 of your votes be a SELF VOTE and the 2nd vote will become a DISADVANTAGE in the Elimination if you are voted in.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!