This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 1

Topic » Elimination 1

1353 days 4 hours ago
Absol
poor piddu
1353 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 11 Results:

Scales of Justice:

mysterygame2:

295-Left
325-Right

Novamax243:

200-Left
260-Right

Please mail me your next move.

The Switch is no longer in play.

If you take too long to do so your move will be made for you.
1353 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 12 Results:

Scales of Justice:

mysterygame2:

305-Left
330-Right

Novamax243:

230-Left
290-Right

Please mail me your FINAL move.

The Switch is no longer in play.

If you take too long to do so your move will be made for you.
1353 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
Nolan literally helped Ethan in his checkpoints in the finale for season 50. Cheating ass trash BITCH. Just because I've retired does not mean my fans do not send me snippets of your shit talking. I'm always gonna be the face of RSF, deal with it bitch
1353 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/Y0JGENR7q4YiqHtgo3/giphy.gif

Me rolling in my millions
1353 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Final Results:

Scales of Justice:

mysterygame2:

315-Left
355-Right

Novamax243:

245-Left
315-Right

Neither scale is perfectly balanced thus it goes to who is closest.  Novamax243's scale is 70 off while mysterygame2's scale is 40 off.

Congratulations mysterygame2, you have won this elimination and remain in the game. 

Novamax243, it was a valiant effort but unfortunately tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds.  I hope to see you again in the future.
1353 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
MrBird and mysterygame2, for winning this Elimination you have each earned a Red Skull making you qualified to run MY Final.  As of now, you are the only 2 qualified to run my final.

You both now each have a decision to make.  You have the opportunity to Turncoat, abandon your team and swap sides to join the other team.  If you choose to decline, you will return to your team and may have the opportunity to switch later on if you win another elimination.  If you choose to accept, you will switch teams and will remain on that team for the rest of the season unless one team gets completely eliminated.

As MrBird won first, please post your decision first.  Then when he has, mysterygame2 you may post your decision.
1353 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
I’m staying.
1353 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'm staying.
1353 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
MrBird and mysterygame2 have both chosen to remain on Team Atlas.

In addition to earning a Red Skull, for this next round they are in possession of The Relic meaning they CANNOT be chosen to participate in the next Elimination.

Info on next challenge posted shortly and it will begin TONIGHT.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!