This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

1331 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your first challenge will be NON-LIVE.

It will begin TONIGHT (Wednesday) at 7:45 pm est.  It will last over 24 hours.  You will be able to participate at any points.

Good luck.
1330 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your first challenge, The Points Matter.

This challenge is very simple.  We have 2 teams battling it out this season and to start we will see who can drum up the most support.

You will be vying for the Tengaged voters support.  In order to earn a user's support they must mail me the phrase:

I support Team (Team Name)

So:

I support Team Atlas

or

I support Team Helios

Spelling is the only thing that counts.

In order for a vote to count, the phrase must be mailed to me correctly AND AT LEAST 1 MEMBER of the team they support must be included in the mail.

If that criteria is fit then the team will earn points.  The number of points they earn will be based on the Tengaged Karma Level of the user whose support they earned.  So if you get users with a lot of Karma supporting your team the more points you will earn.

The only users that are NOT ELIGIBLE to send me a mail are any players currently in the season.

You will have until 1 am est TOMORROW (29 hours, 10 minutes from now) to earn support.

The team that scores the most points will win this challenge and earn the power to vote any 2 people from any team into elimination.

The team that loses will have to vote 2 of their own into Elimination.

Good luck.

THIS CHALLENGE IS ON.  You may BEGIN.
1329 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

Some Notes:

1. a fair amount of mails are not counting because they only mailed me and not someone on your team
2. some people tried mailing to support both teams but they can only support 1 so whichever they supported first is the one that counts
3. any mails sent before 3 am est YESTERDAY had the karma counts taken yesterday and the rest were taken within the past hour or 2, but the difference in points is big enough that having current numbers will not have changed it.

I can reveal that BOTH TEAMS got EXACTLY 43 successful mails from different people supporting them but it comes down to total karma.

Score:

206784 - Team Helios
162551 - Team Atlas

Congratulations, Team Helios!  You have won this challenge.  You now must vote ANY 2 people into elimination.  Your 2 votes can be for anyone no matter what team they are on.  Both your votes must be for different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

Team Atlas, as the challenge losers you must vote 2 members of your OWN team into elimination.  You have 2 votes and must vote for 2 different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  If either of your votes are for 1 of the 2 people chosen by the winning team then that vote simply does not count.  The 2 people who receive the most votes will be chosen to enter elimination.

BOTH TEAMS, you are allowed to change your vote after sending it if you wish but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You may send your vote via Tengaged mail or Skype.  The votes will be PUBLICLY REVEALED.  You will have until 1:30 am est (22 hours, 15 minutes from now) to send me your votes.  If you do not do so by then, you will have 1 of your votes be a SELF VOTE and the 2nd vote will become a DISADVANTAGE in the Elimination if you are voted in.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!