This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Three

Topic » Final Three

1508 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
EmzThorne, jman96, SurvivorFan37

You are the last 3 contestants remaining and you have made it very far in the game but you have not yet gone as far as you can go.

That is because only TWO of the THREE will compete in the Final Challenge and who those 2 will be are now out of your hands. 

It is now up to them.

*Eliminated Players Return*

The Eliminated Players will now cast judgment and decide which 2 of you deserve the chance to compete in the Final Challenge and fight to earn the title of RSF Champions of RSF Season 51: I Love Money 2.

Here is how it will work.

The 3 players will now have the ability to post a speech as to why they feel they are deserving of votes and the chance to compete in the Final Challenge.  Each player is REQUIRED to write some speech, no matter how short or long, in order to be eligible to receive votes.  They will have 24 hours to post their speech (by 5:30 am est TOMORROW).

Once all speeches are posted, the Eliminated players will question the players.  In order to be eligible to vote they must ask at least 1 question to 1 of the Final Three and have it answered.  If they do not do this they are NOT eligible to vote.

The Eliminated Players who made the Individual Portion will have 3 points to give, 2 points to the player they most want to advance to the Final and 1 point to the next person they want to advance meaning they are essentially ranking the players from 1 to 3 with 1 player not getting any votes.  The Eliminated Players eliminated in the Team Phase have 2 points to give and must divide it between 2 people.  Players who quit do NOT have the ability to vote.

Eliminated Players have until SUNDAY at 10 pm est to complete the requirements to vote and cast their vote.

So to sum up:

1. Final Three have 24 hours to post a speech why they deserve to advance.  This is REQUIRED.
2. Eliminated Players have to ask at least 1 question to a member of the Final Three and have it answered in order to be eligible to cast a vote.
3. Eliminated Players vote for 2 people to advance of the 3.  They choose who they most want and 2nd most want to advance.  Depending on that they give away points.

The 2 players who receive the most points will advance to the Final Challenge while the player with the least points will be the final person eliminated this season.

In the event of a tie, the player who was marked as most wanted (number 1) the most number of times will win.  If that is tied whoever is marked as number 2 the most wins.  If that is tied we only look at the votes of players who made the individual phase.  If that is tied we just eliminate the earliest boot to see if that changes the score.

Good luck.
1508 days 20 hours ago
EmzThorne
Floating? No, strategy. I am here because I made myself look like a fool in all the challenges but behind the mask, I knew it would get me to the end not posing any physical threat. I received dead last loser almost 3 times in a row, risking myself to be voided, but it also showed to you all, “I don’t have to worry about him.” BUT now I am here to slay this final 2 competition with your votes! Please vote me, thank you!
1508 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Hey guys.

So, I came into this as my 19th season of RSF with 0 wins at all and that has been one of my big motivations, to show that i am worthy of being a rsf champion after 18 failed attempts. I knew that i had to be social with people so that they dont void me if im ever at the bottom 3, which happened 3 times. One for being the losing team captain, one for not voting at round 8 for strategic reasons, and one at the last round for losing the challenge as it was the final 4. So, I tried to be in good graces with as many people as i can so that they dont want to target me and i can be safe. And because i was on the losing team most of time during the team stage, i had to rely on that so that i wouldn't get voted in. I wasn't great socially as i didn't talk good with everyone, but it was enough to keep myself safe.

Then i had to kick things up anotch at the solo stage in the challenge aspect with 2 big wins at the 24 hour mailing challenge and the 30 images challenge which is harder then it looks. And having this alliance with Will, Gaia, and Rod would help keep myself safe whenever i didn't win the missions at the merge.

I am all the more happy to explain my game this season in more detail with your questions....and the backlash that im sure to get as i did betray some people to give myself the chance to go farther in the game. Though i have my reasons for them.

So for now, i'll just say why i think that im worthy of being in the finals.

- I am the only one to been Paymaster more then 2 times *With 3 PM's overall*
- I try hard to compete and win the missions though it didn't work out so much in the teams stage most of the time.
- I have been in the bottom 3 the least amount of the times out of the 3 of us.
- I have been able to keep myself safe with the physical aspect and the social aspect.

It would mean alot if yall vote for me so that i can prove what i can do in a finals. Feel free to ask me anything and i will answer them as best as i can.
1508 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hey jury, I know this season was sort of inactive but hopefully you all had fun playing.

I think my game this season was pretty straightforward and I figure nobody cares about long jury speeches but I'll try and sum up my decisions thus far.

The team phase of the game was pretty quiet for me -- I think I had to vote maybe once (?) because of HighNoon quitting the first time we lost, and was able to be in a good enough position with other people where I wasn't in any serious danger of going home. This carried through past the team swap and to the individual phase -- essentially my strategy for this was to be moderately active but not come off as too threatening while still being a team player that contributed to be in people's good books, and I think I was able to accomplish that given that I never went into the box during this part of the game.

When the individual portion of the game hit, my strategy switched and I tried to be more under the radar. I worked with Jordan, Gaia, and Rodrigo (while having pretty solid individual relationships with Gaia and Jordan as well) for most of the individual phase and put in pretty minimal effort in to the challenges, as I knew our alliance would have to turn on each other eventually and I didn't want to be considered the biggest threat when that happened. Because of this I largely just threw my votes at Nolan every round, as he was the only person eligible that I had no formal alliance or pre-existing connection/friendship with. This continued until the final 4, when i won PM and ultimately decided to send Rodrigo home, as I wanted to show some degree of loyalty to Jordan who I've been friends with for a while on here and simultaneously take out someone who i think would have a good chance of beating me in a final challenge. I also think it's worth noting that Jordan essentially let me win the challenge as I had promised to not void him if he did so, and I think the fact that he was willing to trust me enough to do that shows that I was able to effectively leverage relationships to advance my position in the game.

At the end of the day I think I was able to think ahead and show some foresight in how I positioned myself in the game, while still being in a solid enough position where I wasn't I serious danger of going home despite being in the strongbox a handful of times. Overall I'd say my game was pretty balanced and I was able to win challenges when i needed to, and also be more under the radar when I deemed that to be necessary. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll answer them as soon as I can. GL Jordan and Max!
1508 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JORDAN- Just curious what went down the night of my elimination. Did you know as soon as you won you were not voiding max? No hard feelings, it was fun working with you.

WILL- Curious why you didn’t take Jordan out over Rodrigo since Jordan was probably the biggest challenge threat this season. If possible give me more than what you said the night of rodrigos elimination.

MAX- congrats on making f3! Do you think your game is deserving for finals?
1508 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
WILL- Curious why you didn’t take Jordan out over Rodrigo since Jordan was probably the biggest challenge threat this season. If possible give me more than what you said the night of rodrigos elimination.

Strategically, I didn't take Jordan out because I think he was more likely to take me to the end in the event of a "final immunity challenge" type scenario where one person wins and votes someone else out -- I didn't think there was as much a chance of Rodrigo or Max taking me as we didn't have much of an individual relationship with each other. And in the event of a jury vote, if I'd taken Jordan out after promising to not void him during the challenge, it would be easy for me to be painted as a snake who had no real loyalty to anyone, which is always bad when you're trying to get people to vote for you. So in addition to the personal reasons I mentioned in my speech I think you could definitely argue there was a strategic/social benefit to it as well, even if it's not completely obvious at first.
1508 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Jordan- You truly snaked me and Chris as well. It's obvious how desperate you were, but don't be shocked if people are bitter.
1508 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
my question to the 3 of you is..

MAX will you take my hand in marriage
1508 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Jordan- You were my biggest ally I believe and tho I know you were probably my biggest threat, I would never have voided you because I have that much level of integrity and loyalty. My question for you is, this being said, would you, in the case of winning PM last round, have voided me? If so why and if not who would you have voided and why?

Will- I respect your game decision truly, we never really quite connected and you saw me as a threat. I don't really have much of a question for you that I remember right away but if I remember something I'll get back to you

Max- Strategy my fucking ass. I dont believe that was strategy for a single second, but if it was why the hell should I respect and reward such strategy? That's my question for you.
1508 days 9 hours ago
jman96
@Gaiaphagee

JORDAN- Just curious what went down the night of my elimination. Did you know as soon as you won you were not voiding max? No hard feelings, it was fun working with you.

I wasn't thinking about who i was voiding as soon as i was paymaster because there was always the chance that max would not be nominated. Sadly i can't read people's minds so there was no telling of the future. But when the bottom 3 was official, then i thought about who i was gonna void and i was thinking between you and max.

I was thinking about the end at that point as it was the final 5. While i knew that there was a chance for Max to show up and win challenges and the finals, i knew that if you were in the finals, then you could have beaten anyone. i've known you for years so i know that you can be a challenge beast when you show up and i didn't want to take the risk.

throughout that day, i was wondering if it was the right choice, but at the end, i decided that it was a decision to help me out for the endgame.
1508 days 9 hours ago
jman96
mysterygame2
Jordan- You truly snaked me and Chris as well. It's obvious how desperate you were, but don't be shocked if people are bitter.

i wouldn't be shocked. didn't say that i would. But i had my reasons for "snaking" you. I do appreciate you helping me out in the morse code mission. I thank you for that. Unfortunately, i felt like if you were ever paymaster a second time, i would have been your target after i voided you before the merge. A justifiable reason if you were going to, but i wasn't gonna take that risk. And when i found out that gaia was gonna void you, i had to make sure you were in the bottom 3 and that i would be out of danger.

While i can never apologize for double voting you at final 6 because it was something i had to do to keep myself safe, i can apologizing if feelings were hurt in the process, because i am a human being and i dont like upsetting people, even in online group games. So for the hurting feelings part, i am sorry.  it was nothing personal.
1508 days 9 hours ago
jman96
rodrigueseve
Jordan- You were my biggest ally I believe and tho I know you were probably my biggest threat, I would never have voided you because I have that much level of integrity and loyalty. My question for you is, this being said, would you, in the case of winning PM last round, have voided me? If so why and if not who would you have voided and why?

I'll be honest, I wasn't thinking about who to void at that time as i was focusing on winning. It was only at the last second that i took the risk and let Will win. but right now, looking back, it would have been between you and max to be voided if i was paymaster. Because i knew that you could potentially win in the rsf finals as you have done that before. Would i have voided you at final 4? im not sure as i knew that either of you could have won as max shown that he can perform when he shows up.

I think the only one i knew 100 % i was voiding was maxy, and that was because i knew for sure that he was coming after me if he was paymaster after i double voted him when Brittany left.

So there would have been a chance that i would have voided you at final 4 because i saw you as a potental finals threat. But it would have been a last minute decision and i would have told you ahead of time. Because i did enjoy us working together and it was great having you as an ally.
1508 days 9 hours ago
immaxyman
emzthorne - why do u got the juiciest pussy
1508 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Will Why should I give you points when you barely spoke to me?
1507 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I guess you can argue I should get your 1 or 2 because I didn’t want to be unnecessarily fake and reach out to make an alliance or something for no reason — when the individual phase of the game hit I was ok with just about everyone in some way or another and was in my alliance with Gaia/jman/Rodrigo, so in my eyes me going out of my way to start forming some relationship with you when I would likely be voting for you soon in the future would be fake and probably make me look like a tryhard gamebot, which is something I wanted to avoid.
1507 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Rank the jurors. Doesn’t matter the criteria, just tell us what you based your ranking on.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!