This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 52 Reveal

Topic » Season 52 Reveal

1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be posted in a few minutes
1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome everyone to this season in the RSF Franchise!

You have waited long enough and it is now time to find out what you are playing this season.

This season you will do battle in teams but with a little twist I will explain in a moment.

I would like to welcome you all to
1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds
1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now for how the opening task will come into play.

Now, the lists you sent have placed all 27 of you in a ranking of most to least trust.  This list has served 2 purposes.  The first is that it has determined your teams.  Players ranked 2 to 27 have been divided into 2 teams.  Everyone who is ranked at an odd number are on 1 team and everyone ranked at an even number are the 2nd team.  The person who was ranked 1st overall as most trustworthy has earned the power to choose which of the 2 teams they will join.

The 2nd purpose of the list has determined secret partners.  These secret partners will come into play in the PENULTIMATE ROUND (round before the Final) and can determine whether you make it to my Final or fall short and face the Final Elimination.  The player who was ranked the LEAST trustworthy overall is placed in a pair with the person they individually ranked as their LEAST trustworthy.  Then the next least trustworthy is placed in a pair with who they individually ranked as their LEAST trustworthy.  This continues until we have 13 pairs of 2.  That leaves one person left over.  That person will then be placed with the pair involving the person they individually ranked as their LEAST trustworthy.  So we will have 12 pairs and 1 trio.  The trio will have an advantage as having more people will give them a better chance in the Penultimate Round.  The logistics of the Penultimate Round will be posted in the rules.
1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
CocoaBean and MrEbony did not finish the lists by the first deadline thus they earned a penalty.

Their penalty is that for the first Elimination vote, both of their votes will be self votes.
1354 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will NOT be revealing where everyone ranked in the list, except the person at Number 1 because they have to choose which team they want.
1354 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Teams are as follows:

Team Atlas:

awwsum11
bambinoswag
doubledarefan01
J2999
jman96
Kelly0412
Molecule
MoooHades
MrBird
MrEbony
mysterygame2
Novamax243
splozojames50

Team Helios:

bad18life
BluJay112
Chandlerp1996
Christian_
CocoaBean
ForceMike1
KingGeek
LaFierceBrittany2
Lalisa
LittleMix
nothingbutrouble
s73100
semajdude

For being placed as Number 1 on the list (most trustworthy on average), Absol has the power to choose which team he joins.
1354 days 5 hours ago
Absol
https://66.media.tumblr.com/660a44a7383f9ff1deba2a648a2f798a/tumblr_pbdqcqGR7e1qg5nyao5_r1_250.gif
1354 days 5 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Wow our team is kind of stackeddd
1354 days 5 hours ago
Absol
I think I will join my good friends on Team Atlas!
1354 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Absol has joined Team Atlas
1354 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7d5242be6aac74422de8fc6c470f0964/tumblr_oar1iwKLvW1rignivo4_250.gif
1354 days 5 hours ago
splozojames50
hello team atlas
1354 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
hello team helios
1354 days 5 hours ago
jman96
hi team atlas
1353 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
woohoo yea team helios!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!