This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voiding Ceremony 12

Topic » Voiding Ceremony 12

1506 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
SurvivorFan37 as the winner of the last challenge you are the Paymaster and have the power in this Voiding Ceremony.

EmzThorne, jman96, rodrigueseve

you are at risk of elimination tonight.

The 3 at-risk players can now publicly post a plea below.

SurvivorFan37 it is up to you to decide which of the 3 will be eliminated for whatever reason you see fit.  You can hear what they have to say publicly and/or privately.

You must wait until at least 8 pm est TONIGHT to see and hear their pleas.  After that time you will be allowed to post your decision on which 2 players will get their checks back and remain in the game and which 1 player you have chosen to void their check and thus eliminate them.  You may address them in any order when the time comes.

SurvivorFan37 you must post a decision by at least 2 am est TOMORROW (27 hours, 45 minutes from now) or you will be individually penalized but remember you must wait until at least 8 pm est before making the decision.

Good luck.
1506 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well jman literally let me win so I'll give his check back to him first *scribbles my endorsement on it or whatever* here you go buddy grats on F3
1506 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Thanks Will. :)
1506 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
No decisions can be posted until after 8 pm est TOMORROW (Thursday)
1506 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry, typo in the earlier post since usually challenges results are later
1506 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok so I didn’t participate because I had the excellent idea of going out and geting drunk. Anyway I know that I voted for you and once but it was to save me and I do think anyone would try to make their others a little better. I did try a lot of strategic moves but in the end I do think I am a beatable opponent while not being the goat Emz is. For that reason I ask you to bring me to the final to give this mediocre to bad season a decent ending without a inactive/semi inactive in the game. This three (me you and Jordan) are the team I have hoped for ever since we formed our four alliance
1505 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, at the end of the day I’ve thought about whether or not there’ll be a jury or a final challenge or whatever, and I guess there’s no real way to predict what the endgame format will be. So I’m going to stand by my promise during the challenge to keep jman safe, as we’ve been friends for a while on here and I don’t really feel like being a total gamebot and stabbing him in the back.

As for the other two of you, I have to bring the person i think I’m the most likely to beat in a potential final elimination challenge, and based on the sum total of challenge performance so far that’s Max. Which means unfortunately I have to void your check, Rodrigo. It was great working with you this game and I hope we can still be friends after this, not personal at all.
1505 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
woo go max

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!