This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voiding Ceremony 11

Topic » Voiding Ceremony 11

1490 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
jman96 as the winner of the last challenge you are the Paymaster and have the power in this Voiding Ceremony.

Gaiaphagee, SurvivorFan37, EmzThorne

you are at risk of elimination tonight.

The 3 at-risk players can now publicly post a plea below.

jman96 it is up to you to decide which of the 3 will be eliminated for whatever reason you see fit.  You can hear what they have to say publicly and/or privately.

You must wait until at least 8 pm est TONIGHT to see and hear their pleas.  After that time you will be allowed to post your decision on which 2 players will get their checks back and remain in the game and which 1 player you have chosen to void their check and thus eliminate them.  You may address them in any order when the time comes.

jman96 you must post a decision by at least 2 am est TOMORROW (24 hours, 15 minutes from now) or you will be individually penalized but remember you must wait until at least 8 pm est before making the decision.

Good luck.
1490 days 1 hour ago
EmzThorne
once again ive done nothing all game so do what u please idrc lol atleast i wasnt LPL by 1 point!!!!!!!!
1489 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It’s no secret now the 4 of us have been working together a while, we’re one step away from us 4 being in finale. Hope we can all make it there and max gets 5th. Don’t think he deserves to make finals. It would be a shame to rsf’s first season back to have an inactive in finals. I’m pretty sure you can beat me in most competitions anyways.

I won’t hate you if you void me but we’re really close to finals and this has been my f4 for a long time now. Would love to see us pull it off. Good luck with the decision!
1489 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
^ Same with what Stoner said. Im fairly active but my challenge performance has been pretty mediocre. I think you can beat me in the finale challenges anyway and I hope our final 4 can stay strong.
1489 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Hey guys, so I've been thinking hard about my decision here.......and I made it
1489 days 3 hours ago
jman96
So, we are very close to the end of the game and we all got to decide on who we want with us at the finals. And at this point, I got decide on what I think is right for me.
1489 days 3 hours ago
jman96
So with that said, my decision is

1489 days 3 hours ago
jman96

Gaia, I'm sorry, but I'm voiding your check.

I feel like if I let you go to the finals, then you could easily win aganist anyone and it's too much of a risk for me to take. Hopefully theres no hard feelings
1489 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No hard feelings brothaman
1489 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
disgusting
1487 days 4 hours ago
Spinner554
disgusting
1487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
disgusting

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!