This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vault Vote 11

Topic » Vault Vote 11

1510 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
You will all now face the Vault and must now nominate 1 player for elimination and have their check placed in the strongbox to join the Dead Last Losers from the last challenge.

jman96 as the Paymaster you will not participate in the Vault.

SurvivorFan37 and Gaiaphagee, as the Dead Last Losers, your checks are automatically in the strongbox and you are up for elimination.  You will still participate in the Vault vote.

Everyone, you each will now have 1 vote to use for this Vault Vote.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you wish to.  If you do not vote then your vote becomes a self vote against you.

NOTE: EmzThorne for not voting in a previous Team Captain Vote and not yet having served that penalty will receive 1 penalty vote against him.

To be clear you may only cast votes for the following people:

EmzThorne
rodrigueseve

The 1 person who receives the most votes will have their check placed in the strongbox and be up for elimination.  In the event of a tie, a RANDOMIZER will break the tie.

You will have until 1 am est TOMORROW (23 hours from now) to send me your votes either on Tengaged or Skype.  Once you send me your votes, they are LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you send it.  If I receive all the votes early, I will psot it early.

Good luck.
1509 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal the votes. Just a reminder that EmzThorne earned a penalty vote from a previous challenge.   

Player - Vote

EmzThorne                        rodrigueseve
Gaiaphagee                        EmzThorne
rodrigueseve                        EmzThorne
SurvivorFan37                        EmzThorne
PENALTY VOTE.                        EmzThorne

Vote Tally:

4 - EmzThorne

1 - rodrigueseve

EmzThorne will have their check placed in the strongbox and will join Gaiaphagee and SurvivorFan37 as eligible for elimination.

Info on the Voiding Ceremony posted shortly.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!