This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

1522 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be LIVE on Sunday.   Please discuss times you want and can hopefully all agree on for Sunday.

If you cannot all agree within 24 hours then I will choose a time based on times stated here.

Good luck.
1522 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I work 3-9 pm est Sunday so I can do before 3 or after 9.

I am free all day today If you want to do it today instead.
1522 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Going to be gone Sunday afternoon so if it’s gonna be Sunday maybe the evening? 7 PM or later?
1522 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
How about 9pm then or 9:30 to leave a window for Gaia to get home
1522 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can do a 9:30 pretty easilY.
1522 days 9 hours ago
jman96
9 30 on Sunday.....sure
1522 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
^ that works
1521 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will be LIVE Tonight (SUNDAY) at 9:30 pm est
1521 days 1 hour ago
jman96
hi
1521 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
1521 days 1 hour ago
mysterygame2
alrighty.
1521 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Here
1521 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
hey
1521 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
1521 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Code Breakers.

This challenge is simple, I will give you five words that will be given in morse code via

DOT and DASH

The words will be given in DOTS and DASHES but I will not tell you where a letter starts or ends, that is for you to figure out.

When you think you know a word, post which number you guess and your guess.  If correct, you are safe from being the Dead Last Loser.

The longest word will be noted and the first person to solve it will become the Paymaster and be safe from Elimination.

When a player solves a word they are out.

This challenge also has a time limit of ONE HOUR after the morse code is posted.  If multiple people have not solved one by then they TIE for Dead Last Loser.  If all 5 are solved then the person leftover is the sole Dead Last Loser.

Any questions?

The last person
1521 days 1 hour ago
jman96
shit, i hate morse code.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!