This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

1527 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge starts NOW.

Welcome to your next challenge, State of Panic.

This challenge is very simple.

This challenge will last 3 rounds with a round up to a day.  Each round your will have to mail me as many mails through Tengaged as you can. 

To begin your run you will mail me the phrase:

STARTS RUN

Then you must send me mails on Tengaged and they can say whatever but each mail is 1 point.  When you are done simply mail me the phrase:

ENDS RUN

Your time is then recorded (time between the start and end phrase based on Tengaged time stamp) and the number of mails sent is recorded.

Then in each round 2 people will be eliminated.  First you will be ranked based on number of mails sent and the person who sent the least will be eliminated.  Then you will be ranked based on how much time you spent playing (time from start to end phrase) and the person who played the longest and has the longest time is eliminated.

We then continue on.

So the goal is to be quick yet effective.

The winner of the last round will be the Paymaster, be safe from elimination and have the sole power to eliminate.

The first person eliminated in Round 1 will be the Dead Last Loser and have their check automatically placed in the strongbox making them eligible for elimination.

Round 1 starts NOW and ends at 2 am est (21 hours, 30 minutes from now).  You must send the END PHRASE by that time.  If everyone finishes early I will post results early.

Good luck.
1526 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 Results:

I can reveal 4 players did not participate and thus all TIE for Dead Last Loser.  Thus ALL FOUR will have their checks automatically placed in the strongbox and be up for Elimination.

The 3 who actually played are thus safe and will participate in the Final Round to determine who will be Paymaster.

jman96 - 90 points in 9 minutes, 58 seconds
mysterygame2 - 60 points in 3 minutes, 22 seconds
rodrigueseve - 3 points in 10 seconds

LAST:

Absol
EmzThorne
Gaiaphagee
SurvivorFan37

The Final Round has begun and you will have until 2 am est (23 hours, 30 minutes from now) to complete the final run.
1525 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Final Round Results.

To start we will see the points:

3 - jman96
1 - rodrigueseve

0* - mysterygame2 (DID NOT PLAY BY THE DEADLINE)

Thus mysterygame2 is eliminated.

Finally we look at times:

18 seconds - rodrigueseve

36 seconds - jman96

Thus, jman96 with the longest time is eliminated.

With the best score, Congratulations rodrigueseve!  You have won this challenge and are now safe from Elimination.  You are now the Paymaster and now have the power to decide who will be eliminated of the 3 eligible players.  As Paymaster, you will not participate in the Vault.

We have a tie for the Dead Last Loser between Absol, EmzThorne, Gaiaphagee and SurvivorFan37.  Thus, as the Dead Last Losers your checks are automatically placed in the strongbox and you are all the players who are now up for Elimination.  Info on the Voiding Ceremony posted shortly.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!