This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

1523 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge will be posted tonight after 2 am est.

But before then, all 8 of you must do something before the challenge.  You must divide yourselves into pairs for this challenge.  When you and another player agree you want to be a pair just post it here so I know.  All 8 players must divide into 4 pairs before the next challenge is posted tonight

Good luck.
1522 days 23 hours ago
Absol
me and nolan are partners
1522 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Me and Jordan are partners
1522 days 19 hours ago
EmzThorne
Me and kelly are partners
1522 days 12 hours ago
jman96
me and stoner (gaiaphagee) are partners
1522 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
me and emz are partners
1522 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Per above, the teams are:

Absol - mysterygame2
EmzThorne - Kelly0412
Gaiaphagee - jman96
rodrigueseve - SurvivorFan37

Welcome to your next challenge Trial Run.

This will be a 2 part challenge.  The 1st part will be NON-LIVE and last 22 hours.  Based on that you will be divided into 2 groups of 4 for the 2nd part.  The 2nd part will be 2 separate LIVE challenges on SUNDAY.  One group will be fighting to become the Paymaster while the other group is fighting to not be the Dead Last Loser.

This first part is very simple.  Each pair will have their own thread and will have to run as many laps as possible in the 22 hour time period.  How do you run a lap?  All you have to do is post in your thread.  You may post whatever you feel like and each post counts as 1 lap.

The TWO PAIRS who have the most total laps done by the deadline advance to the winners bracket where they will compete in a challenge to determine the Paymaster.

The TWO PAIRS who have the least total laps done by the deadline advance to the losers bracket where they will compete in a different challenge and the worst performer will be the Dead Last Loser and will be up for elimination.

IN ADDITION, the INDIVIDUAL IN EACH PAIR who does the most laps for their pair will earn ONE EXTRA VOTE in this round's Vault Vote.  So 4 people will earn an extra vote.  If one of those people become the Paymaster who does not participate in the Vault Vote, then the extra vote they earned will carry over to the next round they participate in the Vault Vote.

When I post the threads Part 1 is on and will end tomorrow at 2 am est (22 hours from now)

Good luck.
1521 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Part 1 is over.

I am still tallying individual results to see who won the extra votes and will post those results here but for the main portion.  The results are:

414 - Gaiaphagee/jman96
394 - rodrigueseve/SurvivorFan37

172 - EmzThorne/Kelly0412
160 - Absol/mysterygame2

That means Gaiaphagee, jman96, rodrigueseve and SurvivorFan37 will compete in the Winners Bracket to see who will become Paymaster.

EmzThorne, Kelly0412, Absol and mysterygame2 will compete in the Losers Bracket to see who will be the Dead Last Loser and be up for Elimination.

I will post separate threads where you can discuss times for tomorrow.
1521 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
The individual number of posts:

61        Absol
99        mysterygame2

111        EmzThorne
61        Kelly0412

386        Gaiaphagee
28        jman96

348        rodrigueseve
46        SurvivorFan37

So the following players have earned an extra vote in the Vault:

mysterygame2
EmzThorne
Gaiaphagee
rodrigueseve

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!