This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vault Vote 4

Topic » Vault Vote 4

1548 days ago
RShowFreak
Green Team, for losing this challenge you will face the Vault and must now nominate 3 members of your team for elimination and have their checks placed in the strongbox.

As the Team Captain has the Golden Lock, he is safe meaning no one was automatically put in the strongbox and at risk.  There still remains 3 spots in the box and being at risk of elimination but all of you still only have 2 votes.

Green Team, you each will now have 2 votes to use for this Vault Vote.  You may use both votes to vote for the same person or split them and vote for 2 different people.  You are allowed to vote for yourself if you wish to.  If you do not vote then both votes become self votes against you.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In the previous challenge, HighNoon won the Steal a Vote advantage for the next time he participates in the Vault.  That time is NOW so HighNoon will send me the name of which teammate he is stealing a vote from and 3 total votes.  Everyone else will send me 2 votes BUT will rank them as 1 and 2 with the 1 vote being locked and the 2 vote only counting if their vote is not stolen.  It WILL be revealed in the results of the vote whose vote was stolen.

Although Gaiaphagee has the Golden Lock and is safe, since he is still Team Captain, he will not participate in the Vault vote unless there is a tie.

To be clear you may only cast votes for the following people:

Absol
LaFierceBrittany2
immaxyman
SurvivorFan37
HighNoon

The 3 people who receive the most votes will have their checks placed in the strongbox and be up for elimination.  In the event of a tie, the Team Captain will break the tie.

You will have until 2 am est TOMORROW (22 hours, 30 minutes from now) to send me your votes either on Tengaged or Skype.  Once you send me your votes, they are LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you send it.

Good luck.
1547 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
This elimination has been CANCELED.

That is because one player, HighNoon has chosen to quit the game and will be the person eliminated this round instead.

More info on the next challenge posted tonight.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!