This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voiding Ceremony 3

Topic » Voiding Ceremony 3

1525 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
SurvivorFan37 as the Team Captain of the Winning team you are the Paymaster and have the power in this Voiding Ceremony.

EmzThorne, Kelly0412, doubledarefan01

you are at risk of elimination tonight.

The 3 at-risk players can now publicly post a plea below.

SurvivorFan37 it is up to you to decide which of the 3 will be eliminated for whatever reason you see fit.  You can hear what they have to say publicly and/or privately.

You must wait until at least 8 pm est TONIGHT to see and hear their pleas.  After that time you will be allowed to post your decision on which 2 players will get their checks back and remain in the game and which 1 player you have chosen to void their check and thus eliminate them.  You may address them in any order when the time comes.

SurvivorFan37 you must post a decision by at least 4 am est TOMORROW (24 hours, 15 minutes from now) or you will be individually penalized but remember you must wait until at least 8 pm est before making the decision.

Good luck.
1525 days 4 hours ago
EmzThorne
I'll probably forget to post my plea. But I am Loyal to #TeamGold. As everyone on this wack ass shit show of a tribe voted me in, I'm just going to put no effort into any team competitions. I hope you don't void me Will because it's clear by the vote where I stand on this team.
1524 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
well, quite frankly it was a coordinated effort to get me into the box will so if you keep me safe I will be loyal to you Will, my team is dead to me and hopefully will you can be alive to me now.
1524 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Kelly it wasn’t coordinated to get u on the box I just did it random if u keep me safe I’ll try to return the favor
1524 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok well I read everyone’s cases and at the end of the day I have to do what I think is best for me/the Green Team so I have to void doubledarefan01.
1524 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Wow

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!