This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3

Topic » Challenge 3

1553 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will begin tomorrow (Wednesday) at a random time.  You will not need to be present when it starts but will see how involved you need to be when it is posted.

But before the challenge it is time to choose 2 new Team Captains.  Remember the winning Team Captain will be the Paymaster and the losing Team Captain will automatically be up for Elimination and will only vote in the Vault in the event of a tie.

As always, someone who has been Team Captain cannot be captain again until everyone has done so.

You can only vote for the following players:

Gold Team:

mysterygame2
rodrigueseve
HighNoon
doubledarefan01

Green Team:

Gaiaphagee
EmzThorne
SurvivorFan37

Each person has 1 vote and can vote whoever they want on their team that is eligible, even themselves.  You can send me your votes ASAP via Tengaged or Skype.  You have until the challenge is posted tonight to send me your vote or you will be penalized.  Once you send your vote it is LOCKED and CANNOT BE CHANGED, so be sure when you send it.

Remember, Majority Rules.

Good luck.
1552 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of the Team Captain Vote.

Everyone sent in a vote by the deadline.

Player - Vote

Kelly0412                        rodrigueseve
mysterygame2                        rodrigueseve
rodrigueseve                        HighNoon
HighNoon                        HighNoon
jman96                        doubledarefan01
doubledarefan01                        mysterygame2

Absol                        Gaiaphagee
Gaiaphagee                        SurvivorFan37
LaFierceBrittany2                        SurvivorFan37
immaxyman                        SurvivorFan37
EmzThorne                        SurvivorFan37
SurvivorFan37                        SurvivorFan37

As you can see the Gold Team vote resulted in a tie, thus the tie will be broken by the randomizer below:

https://us21.chatzy.com/64267145692020

The password is:

captain

With the majority of the votes (and tiebreaker for Gold), HighNoon will be the Team Captain for the Gold Team this round and SurvivorFan37 will be the Team Captain for the Green Team this round.
1552 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Bidding Wars.

In this challenge, you will participate individually as you face temptations and the ability to bid on rewards for the team or yourself.

Each person will have $500 and will secretly use that money to bid on different items in $1 increments.  When time is up the player with the highest UNIQUE BID will win the item.  So if multiple people share the highest bid then their bids cancel each other out and the next highest bid wins.  When revealing the winners I will only reveal the winner and the winning bid.  I will NOT be revealing any losing bids.

Each team will also have a challenge win bank.  The team that has the most money in that bank will win the challenge and be safe from elimination.  For this item I will only reveal the totals and ALL THE PLAYERS who contributed to it.  I will NOT reveal how much each player contributed just the total and who gave at least $1.

The items are as follows:

1. Gold Team Challenge Bank - Money contributed toward this will go towards a Gold Team Win in this challenge thus keeping them safe from elimination. (Only GOLD TEAM MEMBERS can bid on this item.)

2. Green Team Challenge Bank - Money contributed toward this will go towards a Green Team Win in this challenge thus keeping them safe from elimination. (Only GREEN TEAM MEMBERS can bid on this item.)

3. Golden Lock (Gold Team) - The winner of this item will earn the Golden Lock thus keeping them safe from elimination should their team lose.  (If their team wins, this item is worthless.) (Only GOLD TEAM MEMBERS can bid on this item.)

4. Golden Lock (Green Team) - The winner of this item will earn the Golden Lock thus keeping them safe from elimination should their team lose.  (If their team wins, this item is worthless.) (Only GREEN TEAM MEMBERS can bid on this item.)

5. Challenge Advantage - The winner of this item will earn their TEAM a small advantage in Challenge 4 (The challenge in the following round)

6. Captain Reset - The winner of this item will have their Captain Count reset to 0 meaning if they have been Team Captain already, it will reset to them never having been Captain before thus allowing them the opportunity to be Team Captain again. (If the person who wins this item has not yet been Team Captain, the item is wasted)

7. Double Vote - For ROUND 4 (after the next Elimination) the winner of this item will have their votes count as double in both the Team Captain Vote and if needed, the Vault Vote.

8. Steal a Vote - The winner of this item will earn the ability to STEAL ONE VOTE of a teammate/another individual at the NEXT VAULT VOTE they participate in meaning they will have 3 votes and the person they steal from will have 1 vote.

9. Mutiny - The winner of this item will SWAP teams and join the other team.  This item can ONLY be won if AT LEAST ONE MEMBER from each team win this item.  If only one person from one team wins this item, then no swap is made.  The winner of this item and their bid will be revealed regardless if the item is won or not.

Each player can send me how they bid their money via Tengaged or Skype.  You will have until 2 am est TOMORROW (28 hours, 15 minutes) to send me your bids and on what items.  You are ALLOWED to change your bids after they are sent but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.

Good luck.
1551 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal the Challenge Banks last. 

Before we begin, I can reveal one player, Absol did not send a submission by the deadline.  Thus, the money he did not spend ($500) will be deducted from his team's Challenge Bank, thus hurting their chances of winning.

The other rewards:

3. Golden Lock (Gold Team) - With a bid of $500, rodrigueseve wins this item.  If Gold Team loses, rodrigueseve will be safe from Elimination.

4. Golden Lock (Green Team) - NO WINNER.  There was no unique bid made for this item.

5. Challenge Advantage - NO WINNER.  There was no unique bid made for this item.

6. Captain Reset - With a bid of $100, HighNoon has won this item.  He is currently Team Captain of the Gold Team but is captain count resets to 0.

7. Double Vote - With a bid of $499, Kelly0412 wins this item.  For Round 4, their votes will be doubled.

8. Steal a Vote - With a bid of $100, HighNoon wins this item.  The next time he is participating in the Vault Vote, he will steal 1 vote.

9. Mutiny - This item has been WON.  With a bid of $100, HighNoon wins this item for the Gold Team.  With a bid of $200, EmzThorne wins this item for the Green Team.  They will NOW switch places meaning HighNoon is now a member of the Green Team and EmzThorne is now a member of the Gold Team.  Any money they contribued to their original team's challenge bank will remain there.  As, HighNoon was Team Captain of the Gold Team, he has vacated that position and Gold Team has no Captain.  If they win the challenge, they will choose a new Team Captain who will automatically be Paymaster.

Now it is time for the Challenge Banks.

1. Gold Team Challenge Bank - $1001 total from Kelly0412, jman96 and doubledarefan01

2. Green Team Challenge Bank - $1800 total after $500 penalty for Absol's inactivity from Gaiaphage, LaFierceBrittany2, immaxyman, EmzThorne, SurvivorFan37

By a total of $1800 to $1001, Congratulations Green Team!  You have won this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.  As the Team Captain of the winning team, SurvivorFan37 you will be the Paymaster for this round and will ultimately decide which of the at-risk gold team members will be eliminated.

Gold Team, for losing this challenge you are now vulnerable for elimination and will face the Vault.  rodrigueseve you have earned the Golden Lock meaning you are safe and cannot be voted for in the Vault.  As HighNoon, the Team Captain has switched teams there is no Team Captain and thus no one automatically put at risk of Elimiantion but 3 spots are still eligible.  More info on the Vault vote will be posted shortly.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!