This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voiding Ceremony 2

Topic » Voiding Ceremony 2

1556 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
LaFierceBrittany2 as the Team Captain of the Winning team you are the Paymaster and have the power in this Voiding Ceremony.

jman96, mysterygame2, rodrigueseve

you are at risk of elimination tonight.

The 3 at-risk players can now publicly post a plea below.

LaFierceBrittany2 it is up to you to decide which of the 3 will be eliminated for whatever reason you see fit.  You can hear what they have to say publicly and/or privately.

You must wait until at least 8 pm est TONIGHT to see and hear their pleas.  After that time you will be allowed to post your decision on which 2 players will get their checks back and remain in the game and which 1 player you have chosen to void their check and thus eliminate them.  You may address them in any order when the time comes.

LaFierceBrittany2 you must post a decision by at least 4 am est TOMORROW (23 hours from now) or you will be individually penalized but remember you must wait until at least 8 pm est before making the decision.

Good luck.

Good luck.
1555 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well hello people it’s your fav portuguese RSF player (probably the only one). So I am nominated and I totally saw it coming. There’s certain things you don’t need to be a wizard to guess and the outcome of this vote was one of them. Now I think I should be saved cuz I have SO much to give to this game. I came in here and trying organize my college life with this game and I do think I have been making a good job. I’m a known presence here and I am trying to play a loyal yet beneficial game. If I gave you my word, you got me hun! So I also think I should be saved cuz I just feel like my heart is in the right place: I’m here cuz I like this game and wanna play it and I hope my journey doesn’t get cut short. Now it is up to you Britt! So it starts the waiting game
1555 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Well, the best I can say is that if you keep me here, that would be great. You save me here, I can do the same thing back in the future. I will be grateful if I'm still here by the end of the ceremony.
1555 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
This elimination has been CANCELED.

That is because one player, purplebb4 has chosen to quit the game and will be the person eliminated this round instead.

More info on the next challenge posted tonight.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!