This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

1555 days 22 hours ago
Absol
why dont ya say sooooooooooooo
1555 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
1555 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
1555 days 22 hours ago
Absol
1555 days 22 hours ago
jman96
Let's play
1555 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your 2nd challenge, Show Me The Money.

It is a very simple challenge.

This season is I Love Money so we will see how well you know money and worldly currency.

I will ask a question related to money around the world.  You will post answers here.  The first person to guess correctly scores a point for their team.  However, when someone scores a point, they CANNOT guess again in the following question.

The first team to score 5 points wins the challenge and will be safe from elimination and that Team's Captain will become the Paymaster for the round.

The team that loses will face the Vault to decide who will be up for Elimination but the losing Team Captain will NOT participate and will automatically be 1 of the 3 up for elimination.

As always, spelling counts and capitalization does not.  If I catch you deleting a post then you will be individually penalized.

The Golden Lock is UP FOR GRABS today.  The member of the losing team who scores the most points wins the Golden Lock and is safe from elimination.  If multiple people tie for scoring the most points on the losing teams then the Golden Lock is NOT available.

Any questions?
1555 days 22 hours ago
immaxyman
jman96
Let's play
1555 days 22 hours ago
jman96
Oh
1555 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No questions
1555 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
is ready
1555 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
let me get the LOCK ladies
1555 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
cant wait for my college internet to work wonders!
1555 days 22 hours ago
Absol
I'm playing for the lock and by extension for my team
1555 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
this gonna be a shitfest lmao
1555 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
im sure my internet is worse than urs rod

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!