This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 51: I Love Money 2

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

1576 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
For this season, all APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO ME.  You will NOT know who else applied until the cast is announced.  If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you.

APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO A MONTH AND A HALF OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

The season will begin shortly after the new year.

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

I suggest mailing yourself the app first because if it is too long it will get cut off

Application:

Username:
Name:
Age (Real or fake):
Occupation (Real or fake):
Skype Name (if possible):

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Why do you want to participate in the RSF Series?
Why do you believe you should be cast on the season?
What Time Zone are you in?
*The season will have mostly NON-LIVE challenges with occasional LIVE challenges occurring as well which will be generally scheduled by the players.
What is your availability like for events?

Have you seen the TV Show, I Love Money?
*If you answered yes to the question above then answer the following set of questions:
Which of the 3 aired seasons have you seen?
Who was your favorite player from the entire series and why?
What was your favorite challenge you saw on it and why?
What was your favorite moment you saw on it and why?

What is your New Year's Resolution?
Would you prefer a LIVE Final with a series of checkpoints or a NON-LIVE Final with different tasks to be completed across a period of time?  Why?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685
RSF Wiki: http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/RSF_Franchise_Wiki

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

How many seasons have you played?
Why are you applying for another RSF Season?
What do you hope to achieve this season?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
1560 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

Cast posted later tonight or tomorrow

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!