This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

1991 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
We began this game with 29 previous RSF Champions fighting for the title of RSF Golden Champion.

Now we are down to 3.

Lalisa, Piddu, Ethan000

You have one more challenge in between you and the title.

You must all now agree when to compete in the LIVE FINAL CHALLENGE where the winner will be crowned the champion of RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.

You must all agree when it will be played.  Due to the potential length of the challenge the only eligible days are:

Wednesday, November 7th
Sunday, November 11th
Wednesday, November 14th
Sunday, November 18th

Wednesday I can guarantee I will be available any time of the day.  Sundays I may be available all day but like this past Sunday moreso guaranteed later in the day.

So you must all discuss and agree on a day and time.

As you know, the Final Challenge typically consists of multiple checkpoints, in this Final's case there will be 7 checkpoints..  Now, you will use your Leaderboard points in another Secret Auction to earn advantages in the Final Challenge to potentially help you in 3 of these checkpoints.

The potential advantages you can bid on are as follows:

Small Advantage - Spam
Mid Advantage - Spam
Small Advantage - Speed
Mid Advantage - Speed
Small Advantage - Logic
Mid Advantage - Logic

You will use your Leaderboard points to secretly bid on these advantages.  You can use all your points and can divide them as you see fit.  The player who has the highest bid for each advantage will win it.  In the event of a tie for the highest bid then those bids cancel each other and the next highest bid wins it.  If no one bids on an advantage then no one receives it.  You have to mail me your bids before the agreed upon Final.  You can change your bids up until the Final begins, when they are locked.

Good luck.
1991 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
The first sunday is best for me but ill double check
1990 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
All I know is I can't do tomorrow
1990 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
i can do either sunday (:
1989 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah I can do either Sunday
1987 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Sunday, November 18th @ 8pm est
1987 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
Sunday, November 18th @ 8pm est
1987 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
How about 7 pm that day?
1987 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
u were literally the person that asked for 8pm in the chat, idg why u always have to be the person to disagree with the time, especially in this situation when u were the one that said 8pm lmao???
1987 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
I mean idc 7pm is FINE but damn
1987 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
I said 8 pm on Thursday then Friday morning requested an earlier time and then Friday night you two PURPOSELY posted here saying 8 pm knowing I no longer wanted that.
1986 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
liar, the last thing you said in the chat was the 18th at 8pm
1986 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
there was never any mention of thursday or friday from u, rofl gtfo with that
1986 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
What? I'm saying on Thursday (i.e 3 days ago) I said "8 pm on the 18th" and on Friday (i.e 2 days ago) I said "earlier pref as its gonna take a long time"
1986 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh well you didn't say something else so I just chose that, I'm flexible with w/e
1981 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
7pm est sunday

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!