This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2042 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
Just like too  point out a couple things:

awwsum11 - BBlover96 and Jordonk
bbfan21 - SELF VOTE (x2)
BBlover96 - bbfan21 and Jordonk
Christian_ - BBlover96 and Jordonk
Ethan000 - BBlover96 and Jordonk
Jordonk - bbfan21 and Jordonk
mysterygame2 - BBlover96 and Jordonk
nbkiller - BBlover96 and Jordonk
Timster - bbfan21 and Jordonk
wuau - bbfan21 and Jordonk

AND THEN ID LIKE EVERYONE TO SEE WHO IS LEFT ON BLUE AND REMEMBER THE FACT THAT I HAD IMMUNITY LAST ROUND.

So as the logical person I am, what was going to happen this round in my mind and would I have likely been able to pick who I went against? Especially when no one can tell me I’ll be safe I might add. So just suck on this bit of justification and tell me how I’m petty or crazy or whatever because I honestly could care less; it’s a game and we all play it differently. Sadly I don’t have friends to rely on, I don’t play that much anymore so I’ll do whatever it takes
2042 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
https://perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/real-house-wives-you-should-know-gif.gif
2042 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Imagine getting on EVERY 30-minute call, pretending to post a timestamp, and being happy we did "good" el oh el oh well
2042 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
It was a real time stamp, I just didn’t mail it to alex
2042 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
And I was evacuated from hurricane; not like I was wasting my time
2042 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Tbh Im less pissed about losing and more pissed off about how my time was wasted.
I had to decline plans on both days because of that challenge and I'm legitimately pissed off at you because of that. I don't care as much that we lost (because hey, it's been that way this whole time) but that I had my time wasted.
2042 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
I couldn’t have the other team on red throw if they knew

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!