This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 2

Topic » Elimination 2

2070 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Elimination will be:

bbfan21   vs.   Novamax243

coolexchangestudent   vs.  awwsum11

This Elimination will be designed as NON LIVE. 

This challenge you needed help of others to win and this Elimination is another iconic RSF Elimination.

Welcome to tonight's Elimination, Duel Pole Dancing.

This Elimination will focus on spam and strategy.

In this Elimination, there is a pole located in the middle of the Elimination arena.  This pole has 4 different sides to it with each side labeled A, B, C and D in the group images.

The poles are divided into 6 sections.

When you are ready to begin you will mail me the phrase:

STARTS ELIMINATION

Your time will then officially start.

The goal is to climb the pole from the bottom to the top.  In order to climb the pole you must spam and get Tengaged users to MAIL me the phrase:

HELPS (Your exact username) CLIMB THE POLE TO SPACE (SPACE LABEL)

The numbers shown in each space show the number of people you need to mail me that phrase in order to get to that space.  You must climb from bottom to top and when you start climbing in a column (labeled A, B, C, D) you MUST only climb that column.

When you think you have had enough people mail me the phrase then post the phrase in the group:

CLIMBS POLE TO SPACE (SPACE LABEL)

But beware, if you did not get the right number of people needed to climb to that space and you post that phrase you will incur a time penalty of 5 minutes per person.

Once someone mails me the phrase to help you they cannot mail another phrase in the run so in total you will need 30 people to mail me the phrase and the timing needs to be right.  You CANNOT have players currently in the game mail me to help you or people who were eliminated this season.

So the way it works is to start you can pick a column to climb then have people mail me the phrase.  If you choose to climb Column B then after 1 person mails me the phrase and you know they did then you can post the phrase to climb.  This process continues until you reach the FINISH LINE on the pole.  When you reach the finish mail me the phrase:

FINISHES ELIMINATION

This will then officially stop your time.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If you have more people than needed mail me in order to get to a space it is simply a WASTED MAIL but THEY STILL COUNT.  So in the previous example, if you have 2 people mail me the phrase when you only needed one before you post the phrase then BOTH MAILS COUNT TOWARDS THAT SPACE and they CANNOT MAIL AGAIN in the same run so if you get 2 people to mail instead of the 1 necessary you simply wasted 1 person's help.

The player in each matchup to have the fastest time will win the Elimination and earn a Key Card to Stage 2 and the Top 20 and steal half the Leaderboard points of the person they beat as well as 25 bonus points.

The losers will be eliminated and can give half their Leaderboard points to any remaining players in the game.

There is no set deadline so just complete it ASAP but if by Sunday night you do not finish I will start giving warnings to complete it.

Good luck.
2070 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
*montage slowly plays of me, brittany, nolan, and nick all falling down our poles in the duel 2*
2070 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Yeah just a heads up the earliest I can do this is Sunday so sorry everyone, more waiting
2070 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
thank god im not playing this. beyond confusing, if u fuck up,  do u have to restart or u just get a penalty? if its just a pentalty than you might as well purposely fuck up since its less time than actually doing it.
2070 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
You start all over @Piddu
It’s terrible
2070 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Idk if I'm just missing something but where and how do we tell you which side of the pole we're climbing?
2070 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Go to the group images under the featured players and I think the 2nd picture is the pole. You pickwhich column you go
2070 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
But how do we tell you which column we picked, do we just put it in the mail?
2070 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes. It is signified when you say the climb to what space and what the people helping say what space
2068 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
1 matchup has finished and Elimination results about to be posted.
2068 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results of 1 of 2 Matchups:

Each vote not received before posting the climb phrase to the next highest section results in a 5 minute penalty.

coolexchangestudent:

Run Time: 56 minutes, 40 seconds
Penalty Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes (30 votes)
TOTAL Time: 3 hours, 26 minutes, 40 seconds

awwsum11:

Run Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes, 40 seconds
Penalty Time: 10 minutes
TOTAL Time: 2 hours, 40 seconds

With the fastest overall time, awwsum11 has won this Elimination.  awwsum11 wins this Elimination and earns a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  awwsum11 wins 25 bonus Leaderboard points as well as half of his opponent's Leaderboard points.

I am sorry coolexchangestudent, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.  I hope to see you in the future. 

coolexchangestudent, after being eliminated you must now choose any other player(s) still in the game to leave half of your Leaderboard points. To be clear you can leave them all to one person or divide them up between multiple people. You must do so ASAP or you do not get to leave the points to anyone.
2068 days 2 hours ago
Jaxon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/1b78d6bdc7b5528c0e4e35e219f09730/tumblr_ntguufnlGo1ua4csuo1_400.gif

@awwsum11 <3
2067 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Sorry DJ, I didn't mean anything rude I said before. It was a great matchup, and I hope we get to play again.
2067 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
Grats Awwsum. Sorry DJ
2067 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results of 2 of 2 Matchups:

I can reveal that one player did not finish by Sunday which was the soft deadline and was informed that by doing it a day later they would earn a small penalty.  That penalty is the penalty time of 1 vote, 15 minutes.  That player who received the penalty is Novamax243

Each vote not received before posting the climb phrase to the next highest section results in a 5 minute penalty.

bbfan21:

Run Time: 8 hours, 43 minutes, 9 seconds
Penalty Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes (25 votes)
TOTAL Time: 10 hours, 48 minutes, 9 seconds

Novamax243:

Run Time: 1 hour, 56 minutes, 34 seconds
Penalty Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes (29 votes) and 5 minutes for late start. 
TOTAL Time: 4 hours, 21 minutes, 34 seconds

Now with those times the results seem clear, HOWEVER I can now reveal that Novamax243 incorrectly completed the Elimination by posting climbing phrases before the mails received resulting in nearly all mails received to help not counting leading to the penalty time.  But MORE IMPORTANTLY, Novamax243 failed to climb a section by mailing me the climbing phrase to one of the 6 sections of the pole (Section Z, the first section).  So technically, he never climbed Section Z and by not climbing that section he was unable to climb future sections.  So within his one official run, he sent the start and finish phrase but technically did not climb the pole and thus did not finish the Elimination in his one official attempt.

So by default as the only one to climb the pole, bbfan21 has won this Elimination.  bbfan21 wins this Elimination and earns a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  bbfan21 wins 25 bonus Leaderboard points as well as half of his opponent's Leaderboard points.

I am sorry Novamax243, it seems time and technicalities have gotten the best of you this time.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions.  I hope to see you in the future. 

Novamax243, after being eliminated you must now choose any other player(s) still in the game to leave half of your Leaderboard points. To be clear you can leave them all to one person or divide them up between multiple people. You must do so ASAP or you do not get to leave the points to anyone.

The Auction is now closed and I will reveal the highest bidder when I receive point allocations by the eliminated players.
2067 days 2 hours ago
bbfan21
WHAT

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!