This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 1

Topic » Elimination 1

2083 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Elimination will be:

wuau   vs.   nothingbutrouble

jharrin7887   vs.   rodrigueseve

After a LONG deliberation, you all agreed to make this Elimination NON-LIVE and the rules have been adjusted for it.

You will be playing one of the most iconic RSF Eliminations.

Welcome to your next Elimination, The Scales of Justice.

In this Elimination, each individual will have their own scale with 2 platforms, the left platform and the right platform.  In addition each individual will be given the following set of weights:

Four 5 pound weights
Four 10 pound weights
Three 15 pound weights
Three 20 pound weights
Two 25 pound weights
Two 30 pound weights
Two 35 pound weights
Two 40 pound weights
Two 45 pound weights
Two 50 pound weights

In each round, each player will select any FOUR weights they have remaining.  They will place one weight on their own scale (left or right) and they will place one weight on their opponent's scale (left or right).  IN ADDITION, for this NON-LIVE format you will also place one weight each on the scales of the other 2 players in the opposing match-up. 

The goal is at the end of any round to have your Scale of Justice evenly balanced.  The first person in each match-up to have their scales perfectly balanced with an equal amount of weight on both left and right side will win this Elimination and re-enter the game.  These individuals will win a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  They will also win 25 BONUS Leaderboard points as well as HALF of the Leaderboard points of the opponent they defeat.
The loser will be eliminated from the competition and will give half their Leaderboard points to any player(s) still in the game.

The longest this match can go is 7 rounds.  You each have 26 weights so it can go 6 rounds using 4 weights each (1 per person) and then the 7th round where you only have 2 weights will be used on you and your opponent, 1 each.  If a matchup ends before all rounds are finished then you will STILL use 4 weights per round, the weights you normally place on the other matchups scale will simply be discarded meaning you will discard 2 weights.

If all weights are used and neither scale is perfectly balanced, then the person who's scale is CLOSEST to being perfectly balanced will win.

Each round you will mail me the 4 weights you use and which side of each person's scale it goes on (Left or Right).  Each round has a DEADLINE of 12 hours.  If I get all choices before then, I will post those results and the next round starts.  If you do not mail a distribution by the deadline then you will place no weight on ANY SCALE and the 4 HEAVIEST WEIGHTS you still have unused will be discarded.

You may mail me your 1st Round ASAP
2083 days 5 hours ago
FrenchMaid
This comp is one of my iconic elimination round wins in Free Agents, a true trailblazer in the RSF community
2083 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
oh god the ptsd flashbacks to free agents. i lost this elimination one turn in
2083 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For not communicating with the other players where I could see to schedule the elimination within the 1st 24 hours, nothingbutrouble will earn a penalty in that he will have one less 5 pound and one less 10 pound weight meaning in the final round if it gets to that point he will NOT be able to place any weight.
2082 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
All 4 players sent choices by the deadline.  Just a reminder you can change it but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.

Round 1 Results:

wuau:

10-Left
115-Right

nothingbutrouble:

85-Left
5-Right

jharrin7887:

10-Left
35-Right

rodrigueseve:

75-Left
70-Right

Round 2 has now begun.

You have 12 hours to send me your choices or be penalized.
2082 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
If I get all 4 choices before the deadline is up I will post it ASAP so try and be sure when you send in your choices
2082 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
damn we are gonna be on this elimination for a week
2082 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that within the 12 hours of this round, 1 player, nothingbutrouble, did not send a weight distribution and thus will not place any weight this round.  In addition, they lose their 4 heaviest unused weights.

Just a reminder you can change it but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.

Round 2 Results:

wuau:

105-Left
115-Right

nothingbutrouble:

140-Left
35-Right

jharrin7887:

50-Left
100-Right

rodrigueseve:

75-Left
165-Right

Round 3 has now begun.

2082 days ago
nothingbutrouble
My timezone is wack 8 I’m so jetlagged!! :(
2081 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
THIS ELIMINATION IS PAINFUL.
2081 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
can we like all agree to be on at the same time and finish this shit
2081 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal all 4 players sent their choices

Just a reminder you can change it but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.

Round 3 Results:

wuau:

160-Left
130-Right

nothingbutrouble:

160-Left
100-Right

jharrin7887:

95-Left
165-Right

rodrigueseve:

215-Left
165-Right

Round 4 has now begun.

2081 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Taking for fucking ever
2081 days 5 hours ago
wuau
Why people have to wait till the last fucking minutes to submit their choice :/
2081 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
^^^

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!