This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reveal Room

Topic » Reveal Room

2051 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
Good luck everyone.
2051 days 9 hours ago
Absol
yes
2051 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 2 Voting Results:

I can reveal that 2 players, Ethan000 and Novamax243 did not send a vote by the deadline.  Their vote will count as a self vote.  Their Leaderboard points will be cut IN HALF.  In addition, if not one of the top 2 vote getters they are eligible to be picked for Elimination by those voted in.

I can reveal the Final Tally as:

9 - bbfan21
6 - coolexchangestudent

2 - aiwfwyattroh
2 - BBlover96
2 - Ethan000
2 - Novamax243
1 - FrenchMaid
1 - LaFierceBrittany2
1 - nbkiller
1 - Pieguy555

That means the 2 players voted into Elimination are bbfan21 and coolexchangestudent.

You now have the opportunity to choose your opponent.  You can choose anyone who voted you into elimination or someone that did not vote.  The person who got the most votes, bbfan21, will choose first and whoever he chooses becomes ineligible to be chosen by the other voted in player.  That player, coolexchangestudent will then choose their opponent from their options.

Please make your choices ASAP.  If you take too long or look like you won't be picking then the choice will be made for you and you will receive a PENALTY in the upcoming Elimination.

As you choose first, bbfan21 you may select one of the following players to face in Elimination:

aiwfwyattroh
coolexchangestudent (CANNOT CHOOSE)
FrenchMaid
LaFierceBrittany2
Patrick319
rodrigueseve (SAFE)
semajdude
Timster (SAFE)
wuau (SAFE)
Ethan000
Novamax243

Then when bbfan21 posts his choice PUBLICLY here, coolexchangestudent you may choose one of the following players to face in Elimination as long as they were not chosen by bbfan21:

awwsum11
BBlover96
Christian_ (SAFE)
Gaiaphagee
Jordonk
Lalisa (SAFE)
Ethan000
Novamax243

Once all 4 players in Elimination are chosen, we will discuss the next Elimination and for the other players, the Auction for a KEY CARD will begin.
2051 days 9 hours ago
Absol
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmpleEmbarrassedDuiker-size_restricted.gif
2051 days 9 hours ago
bbfan21
Argh....

I choose to face off against Novamax243...
2051 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Whoops
2051 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
Noticing the same people constantly throwing their votes to avoid elimination #UnreliableVoters #ScaredBitch #NotMyChampion
2051 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Call them out
2051 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
it's me i'm a vote thrower
2051 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
High key threw my vote this round since I’m out of town all weekend LMAO

last round i didn’t though!
2051 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
I don't give a #### what you did! I made my OWN deals. I talked to my OWN people.

It wasn't a point to try and fuck her over. You're pathetic. And I really felt you was running around here thinking your ass was Gepiddu and we were going to be your puppets.

I know you think you're Gepiddu and I'm Pinnochio but you cannot make me move...I won't do it!
2051 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Yes.
2051 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
I wish people liked me enough to even want me to be their puppet.
2051 days 8 hours ago
bbfan21
I don't know when coolexchange is coming to make his choice, I just wanna clear out right now that I'm up for a Nonlive challenge if the others are willing...

I can go live as well just depends on time we agree on...
2051 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'm willing to do nonlive btw

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!