This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reveal Room

Topic » Reveal Room

2076 days 18 hours ago
wuau
I think it is not fair for us to push the elimination time to 2 or 3 days later as others may have works or stuffs to do
2076 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
Preach
2076 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im off to bed so not doing this today bye
2076 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well let’s do it tomorrow
2076 days 6 hours ago
wuau
I will head to work now so its kind of disappointed to push the date again and again
2076 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since nothingbutrouble has been mailing ne wanting to push it back a few days or make it non live but I have yet to see him attempt to communicate with those in the elimination like he is meant to then the other 3 can agree on a time for this to be LIVE or to make it NON LIVE. In addition for not trying to schedule with the other players nothingbutrouble will receive a penalty in the Elimination.   If you agree on a LIVE time I will let you know if it fits in my schedule
2076 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
This is annoying
2075 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Quite honestly right now I would rather have it be non live but I can do live too
2075 days 19 hours ago
Absol
https://media.tenor.com/images/1da0083e6914a14da96c636b333cb797/tenor.gif
2075 days 18 hours ago
wuau
so what about at 8pm est tonight?
2075 days 18 hours ago
wuau
actually non-live is also fine for me
2075 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
If you all agree 8pm I guess I can pull it out even tho im going out to eat chinese. I think I'll be home by 8 tho (which is 1am for me)
2075 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I cannot do 8 PM est tonight due to work. If tonight the earliest I can do is around 11 PM est
2075 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Oh hell no non live it is I'm sorry. That is 4am for me not gonna commit to that
2075 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
All players have sugge sted they want it to be NON LIVE. It will be posted tonight

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!