This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reveal Room

Topic » Reveal Room

2086 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is where the vote results will be revealed each round.
2086 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 Voting Results:

I can reveal that 2 players, jharrin7887 and nothingbutrouble did not send a vote by the deadline.  Their vote will count as a self vote.  Their Leaderboard points will be cut IN HALF.  In addition, if not one of the top 2 vote getters they are eligible to be picked for Elimination by those voted in.

I can reveal the Final Tally as:

4        wuau

3        jharrin7887
3        Timster

2        Jkjkjk15
2        Jordonk
2        nothingbutrouble
2        Novamax243
2        rodrigueseve
1        Absol
1        aiwfwyattroh
1        awwsum11
1        bbfan21
1        coolexchangestudent
1        FrenchMaid
1        mysterygame2
1        nick9811
1        Patrick319

As you know, the 2 players with the most votes will face Elimination and we have a tie.

wuau received the most votes and will be competing in the first Elimination.  However, for the 2nd most votes we have a tie between jharrin7887 and Timster.  As the challenge winner this round, splozojames50 will PUBLICLY break the tie and vote 1 of those 2 into Elimination.  Once he does so ASAP, the selection process will begin to set up the first Elimination.
2086 days 11 hours ago
wuau
i can't wait to see who that 4 voters are
2086 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
MESS at that vote

i am going to vote in jharrin sorry!
2086 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge winner, splozojames50 has broken the tie and sent jharrin7887 into Elimination.

That means the 2 players voted into Elimination are wuau and jharrin7887.

You now have the opportunity to choose your opponent.  You can choose anyone who voted you into elimination or someone that did not vote.  The person who got the most votes, wuau, will choose first and whoever he chooses becomes ineligible to be chosen by the other voted in player.  That player, jharrin7887 will then choose their opponent from their options.

Please make your choices ASAP.  If you take too long or look like you won't be picking then the choice will be made for you and you will receive a PENALTY in the upcoming Elimination.

As you choose first, wuau you may select one of the following players to face in Elimination:

awwsum11
bbfan21
Jkjkjk15
Lalisa
nothingbutrouble

Then when wuau posts his choice PUBLICLY here, jharrin7887 you may choose one of the following players to face in Elimination as long as they were not chosen by wuau:

Absol
nothingbutrouble
rodrigueseve

Once all 4 players in Elimination are chosen, we will discuss the 1st Elimination and for the other players, the Auction for a KEY CARD will begin.
2086 days 9 hours ago
wuau
I am going to have a match with nothingbutrouble
2086 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
2        Jordonk

This is inexcusable, who is trying to vote in my Perfect Match =[
2086 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Mess.
2086 days 5 hours ago
jharrin7887
I pick rodrigueseve
2086 days 3 hours ago
Timster
Lol I knew I was going to to get votes. "Tom and I are cool he wouldn't pick me if he accidentally goes in!"

No if I don't expect you to vote me and you vote me I'm taking your ass in IDC how good you are.
2086 days 3 hours ago
Timster
You'd think an all Champs cast people wouldn't play scared throwing votes. Props to the Wuau voters who weren't scared to vote in majority. Noah fence Wuau I heard your name the most but not one person who told me they heard you were going in voted you.
2086 days 3 hours ago
Timster
And drama at the Freshmeat 1 trio being broken apart episode 1!! (Me, James, and Jharrin all started on that season) #Season7
2086 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I literally heard no definite names this round. Absol told me two names as what he was thinking up until that point and I heard nothing else, eventualy I went with one of those two names and it was also what he had voted coincidentally. It was rather frustrating
2086 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
So sick of people being such pussies lmaooooo
2086 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Also at the two who voted me HMU
2086 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The selections have been made.

The first Elimination will be:

wuau   vs.   nothingbutrouble

jharrin7887   vs.   rodrigueseve

This season there will be both LIVE and NON-LIVE Eliminations.  This Elimination can be done either way so we will plan for it to be LIVE and if it does not work scheduling wise we can adjust it to NON-LIVE if necessary.

The 4 of you must now discuss when you would like the Elimination to be.  Please try and pick a time ASAP so it can be played.  All 4 must agree.  Once all 4 agree it will be held at that point but if when the time comes, someone does not show up, the Elimination will be delayed and the person not present will receive a penalty.  Know that my schedule is generally limited due to work and I will let you know if the time you chose works for me or not.  The days I am generally most open are today (Wednesday) and Sunday.  The winners of the Elimination will earn a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20, a bonus 25 Leaderboard points and will STEAL half the points of the player they beat.  The losers will be eliminated from the competition and will leave half their Leaderboard points to a player or player(s) in the game.

To the remaining 23 of you who are not in Elimination and do NOT have a KEY CARD, it is time for the Auction.  Let me know how many of your Leaderboard points you wish to bid for the KEY CARD.  Whoever places the highest bid will win the KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  To be clear, only whoever bids the highest amount will LOSE those Leaderboard points and they will be given to the challenge winner, splozojames50.  Other bids that are not the highest will not be lost.  If there is a tie, the challenge winner chooses which bid from those tied they wish to accept.  The deadline for making a bid will be whenever the Elimination is over so there is no set day and time yet.  Once the Elimination is over, I will reveal ONLY the winning bid.  If you send your bid, you can change it but only what is most recently sent by the time the deadline hits is final.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!