This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

2088 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your first challenge, Weigh Me Down.

In this challenge, each individual has their own platform which represents their place in the game and is elevated off the ground.

During this challenge, each individual has 5 weights they can give to other players to weigh down the other platforms. They will be giving their weights to players they do NOT want to win this challenge.  They are in possession of a 1 lb weight, 3 lb weight, 5 lb weight, 7 lb weight, 10 lb weight.

Whenever a player is ready to place a weight they will do so PUBLICLY by posting the phrase here:

PLACES (#) POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF (Player's Exact Username)

An example of a correct phrase would be:

PLACES 10 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF RShowFreak

Capitalization does not count and spelling does.

Once you place a weight you must wait AT LEAST 30 minutes before placing the next weight.  If you place the weight too early then it simply does not count and you did not successfully place it.  Any weights not placed on another person's platform by the deadline will automatically be placed on your own platform thus hurting your chances at winning.

You will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 3:15 am est (24 hours) to place all your weights.  If all weights are placed before then results will be posted.

The player with the least total amount of weight will win this challenge and earn THREE KEY CARDS to Stage 2 (1 they keep, 1 they give away and 1 put up for auction).  They will earn 50 bonus points as well as 50 points for being the best performer.  The rest of the players will earn points proportional to their performance.

In the event of a tie, the player who received weight from the least number of players will win.  If that is a tie the heaviest weight will be deducted from their platform and will continue until the lightest platform is left standing.

Good luck.
2088 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
oh this is being done publicly

https://i.gifer.com/1vod.gif
2088 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
PLACES 10 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF aiwfwyattroh
2088 days 13 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
PLACES 10 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF patrick319
2088 days 7 hours ago
Absol
im not gonna win this dumb shit anyways so i might as well target someone who annoys me

places 10 pound weight on the platform of gaiaphagee
2088 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
im not gonna win this dumb shit anyways so i might as well target someone who annoys me

places 10 pound weight on the platform of semajdude
2088 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
i wish a bitch would!
2088 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
PLACES 3 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF semajdude

you should have thought twice before nominating me in stars 7 years ago
2088 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
LOL @ PAYRICK BYE
2088 days 4 hours ago
semajdude
Places 10 pound weight on the platform of awwsum11
2088 days 3 hours ago
bbfan21
I'm sorry about this....

PLACES 10 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF Jkjkjk15
2088 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
Places 3 pound weight on the platform of patrick319

I never nommed u but thats ok
2088 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
yes you did, against konohavillage1

your nominations were racist and homophobic
2087 days 23 hours ago
bbfan21
PLACES 7 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF Jkjkjk15
2087 days 22 hours ago
bbfan21
PLACES 5 POUND WEIGHT ON THE PLATFORM OF Jkjkjk15
2087 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Quick update on who you are not allowed to put weight on (or feel the wrath of mine):
-Jordonk (my perfect match)
-Piddu (my God)

People I don't want you to put weight on but I can't stop you if you do :
-nbkiller
-Lalisa

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!