This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2112 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
We began this game with 28 people ready to do battle to be crowned Champion and we are now down to 4:

Christian_, DBWs, Lemjam6, Patrick319

Congratulations.  You have done what 24 others could not do all season.  You have made it to the Final Challenge. 

Now only 1 Challenge stands in between you and victory.

In the applications you filled out, you were asked if you preferred a LIVE or a NON-LIVE Final Challenge and unbeknownst to you all, whatever the majority of the FINAL FOUR voted on would be the choice.  I can reveal the decision was UNANIMOUS and you will all be participating in a LIVE Final Challenge.

All Four of you must now discuss and agree on a day and time to have the Final Challenge keeping in mind RSF Final Challenges historically have lasted a few hours.  The challenge must begin by at least Saturday, July 21.

For my schedules, if you choose Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays then I am not available until 12:30 am est.  Sundays I am available most of the day but that day is most eligible for my schedule to change last minute.  If you prefer a time like the last elimination, the best option is Wednesday where I am free all day at any time.

Good luck.
2110 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
All players have agreed for the Final to occur TODAY (Sunday) at 1 pm est.
2109 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
hullo
2109 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
here to lose
2109 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
The flop has arrived
2109 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://media.giphy.com/media/uWAzRlynaQ6jK/giphy.gif
2109 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
wrong thread

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!