This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

2125 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an INDIVIDUAL Challenge.

The eliminated players gave Lemjam6 and Patrick319 an advantage in this challenge which will be described later.  In addition for not voting last round, Novamax243 will receive a penalty in this challenge.

Tonight you will be playing Island Adventurer.

In this challenge, you will all be playing on a chain of idols modeled after a 12x12 grid with each island labeled as such in the link below:

https://imgur.com/a/TyhomMV

You will all play simultaneously at the same time here.  On a player's 1st turn they will choose ANY ISLAND to start on and claim as their own.  Each player must then wait AT LEAST 45 minutes from their previous post to make their next move with 2 different choices to make on their next move:

1. Move to a new space that is next to their current space (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) to claim a new island and add 1 point to their island tally.
2. They can choose to SINK any island currently uninhabited or unclaimed in order to limit options to step near for players on the board.

All moves will be PUBLICLY posted here by posting what space you move to or sink.  I will NOT be updating the board as the challenge goes on so it is up to you to keep track.  If a player makes an invalid move it simply does not count and any moves afterwards will only count if deemed valid from the current space.

If a player runs out of spaces to move before the end of the challenge then they DQ and their Island Tally reverts to 0 and they are eliminated.  When the challenge ends, all players still in the game by being on the board become eligible for the win.  The player who claims the most islands by stepping on the most spaces wins this challenge.

As an advantage earned by the eliminated players, Lemjam6 and Patrick319, will have 1 island automatically added to their score.  As the penalty, Novamax243 will have 1 island deucted from their score.

The ONE PERSON who claims the most islands will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.

The REMAINING NINE PLAYERS will participate in the Double Cross.

The challenge has begun.

Good luck.
2125 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge ends TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 2 am est (24 hours from now)
2125 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I guess I'll just start now and go for No. 24
2125 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
TO BE CLEAR, once an island is CLAIMED/stepped on, it can no longer be claimed or stepped on again.
2125 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll start in spot 113
2125 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm gonna go with 12
2125 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I’ll move to 101
2125 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll move to 11
2125 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear, a player is eliminated if they have no spaces to move to and they have time to still make a move before the challenge end so if they make a move and less than 45 minutes are left in the challenge they are good even if after that move there are no more spaces for them to move since they cannot move again before the challenge ends.
2125 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll move to 10
2125 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll move to 9
2125 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
I’ll start with 82
2125 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll  move to 20
2125 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
I’ll move to 81
2125 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'll move to 31
2125 days 9 hours ago
AlexTheGreat

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!