This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2138 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be a TEAM Challenge.

The eliminated players gave Christian_ and Lemjam6 the power to draft the teams, with there being 3 teams of 4 having them draft their own teams and they are as follows:

Team A:

Christian_
Novamax243
AlexTheGreat
IceBeast

Team B:

Lemjam6
Patrick319
rawr121
mysterygame2

Team C:

DBWs
EliOrtiz1234
FrenchMaid
MrPokeguy9

Welcome to your next challenge, Launcher.

In order to succeed your team will need to work together.  All 4 members must work together to launch balls in the air into their team basket to earn different points.  Each person holds a rope tied to 1 end of a platform and when you want to launch a ball and attempt to score, ALL FOUR must mail me the phrase:

LAUNCHES BALL

In order to score ALL FOUR mails must be within 5 seconds of each other based on the Tengaged time stamp.

The goal is to have ad many of the mails sent at the exact same time as that will earn more points.

Scoring is as such:

--If no mails are on the same time and not all mails are within 5 seconds it does not count as a score attempt
--If no mails are on the same time but all within 5 seconds they score 5 points.
--If at most 2 mails are the same time and all are within 5 seconds they score 10 points.
--If at most 3 mails are the same time and all are within 5 seconds they score 25 points.
--If at most 4 mails are the same time they score 50 points.

The trick is that once you score points on a launch, you must wait AT LEAST 30 MINUTES from the most recent mail to try again.  If you attempt too early it will not count and you have to wait from the mistake mails 30 more minutes.

You will have until MONDAY at 11 PM est which is roughly 34 hours from now to score as much as possible.

The team who scored the most points wins this challenge and safety from elimination as well as the power to vote in ANY TWO PEOPLE into elimination.

We have also now reached the point in the game where if you do not win you will face the Double Cross.  No more middle ground so the 2 losing teams will face the Double Cross.

Good luck.
2138 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Look @ me, CJ, Eli & Dylan being the leftovers of the cast

time for our redemption arch!
2136 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINAL SCORES:

1315 points after 35 tosses - Team A
1045 points after 26 tosses - Team B
135 points after 5 tosses - Team C

With the most points, Congratulations Team A (Christian_, Novamax243, AlexTheGreat, IceBeast).  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

That also means Team B and Team C will face Elimination with 2 voted in by the winning team (assuming a majority occurs in the vote) and the remaining 6 will face the Double Cross.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, Christian_, Novamax243, AlexTheGreat, IceBeast now have to select ANY TWO players from the other team to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  They can vote any 2 people in, if they vote in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  For a team, each individual will vote and MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie and not a clear consensus on which 2 people are voted in then they will lose their safety and will participate in a Double Cross where 2 will go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Wednesday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TONIGHT (Tuesday) at 2 am est which is 18 hours from now.

Good luck.
2135 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

For this vote it is Majority Rules.

I can reveal one challenge winner, Novamax243 did not vote by the deadline and as a penalty will have a penalty against him and if needed his partner/team mates in the next challenge.  This shouldn't be a reminder but voting is required if you are tasked to do so.

The other 3 of Christian_, AlexTheGreat and IceBeast all voted and voted the same and thus the 2 people facing elimination will be

EliOrtiz1234 and MrPokeguy9

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

Lemjam6, Patrick319, rawr121, mysterygame2, DBWs, FrenchMaid

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Wednesday) at 1 pm est which is 9 hours from now.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

NOTE: You can send me different top 3 depending which of EliOrtiz1234 and MrPokeguy9 you are determining the opponent for

Good luck.
2135 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Don't you just love it people show their true colours and show that they're fake as fuck.

(Just to clarify that was directed towards Will and Christian. Max was already fake and Alex doesn't have his own personality so)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!