This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 8

Topic » Elimination 8

2133 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight you are playing Oppenheimer.

Each matchup will have their own topic that will function as their circular ring.

This course is divided into 12 sections similar to a clock.  One of you will start at the top at Position 12.  The other will start at the bottom of the course at position 6.  The concept is simple.

You must run in the same direction as your opponent (clockwise) and must continue to do so until you pass the position your opponent is at.  You do so by posting the next spot on the clock moving in the clockwise direction.

So for the person starting at position 12 must post:

Then the next post should be

and so on.

The person starting at 6 must post:

Then the next post will be

This will continue until one passes the other.  It is about speed and could come down to endurance.

The players voted in by the challenge winner start at 12 and those by the Double Cross start at 6

Are there any questions before we begin?
2133 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
Are you kidding me...every single one of my eliminations have been "endurance"
2133 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Please report to your threads
2133 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
On page 2, GentlemanG skipped 8 and was stuck there until they posted it and in that time DBWs passed him.

Lemjam6 also passed MoooHades

Congratulations Lemjam6 and DBWs, you win this Elimination and remain in the game.

MoooHades and GentlemanG, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2 and finish in 14th and 13th place respectively based on your performance in this elimination.  It was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  I hope to see you again in the future.  As one final act, you must mail me which player in the game you want to give an advantage to in the next round.  You can wait till the other match finishes if you wish.
2133 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
Me & Liam were robbed
2133 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
*Wins another elimination because of other people's mistakes*
Wow I'm a real god
2133 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept. As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom! If only I had died instead of you--O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Liam ;(

Mi amo I love you to the moon and back <3
2133 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Rip both of you :(

Rip Liam, my last trio member.. </3 #TheTrifecta lives on in me..
2133 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Tbh, I don't think the trio tracker was updated last time
2133 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The eliminated players have made their decisions.

MoooHades has chosen to help Christian_.

GentlemanG has chosen to help Lemjam6.

I can now reveal the next challenge is a TEAM challenge.

Thus, they will draft their teams.  If there are more than 2 teams they will only draft their teams with the left over players making up a team.

The challenge will be posted later TONIGHT and results on Monday

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!