This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scheduling Note

Topic » Scheduling Note

2142 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Starting next week I will be going on Vacation and will be traveling on Sunday.

This is how the game will be affected.

There are 2 options that you will be involved in.

The first option is we take a break for the time I am gone which is roughly 2 weeks with the game taking a break starting June 10 and starting back up on June 24. 

The seconds option is we play through but keep in mind it may adjust scheduling such as in Eliminations as I will be in an international time zone.

That schedule would be:

Once the elimination ends on Sunday there will be a short break for those 3 days.  The back half of the week continues with the challenge on Thursday and results Friday as normal around June 14-15 starting and then continuing through 2 rounds per normal then after the Elimination on Wednesday, June 20 we would take another 3 day break while I travel again picking back up on Sunday, June 24 with the challenge posted.

So mail me which option you prefer of the 2 week break or the play through option.

Sorry for any inconvenience this could bring.
2142 days 10 hours ago
Absol
traveling for 3 days? u just gonna sit at the airport on standby or smth?
2138 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the vote we will play through so once this elimination finishes there will be a short break and the challenge will be posted Thursday

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!