This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2124 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an INDIVIDUAL Challenge.

The eliminated players gave Lemjam6 and MoooHades an advantage in this challenge which will be described later.

Tonight you will be playing Spelling Scramble.

In this challenge, you will be given a section of text.  Then, using the letters in this text you will have to form words by placing the letters on your board and list of words.  In this challenge you have limited letters meaning when you use one it is done.  So if the section of text has 8 of the letter A in it, then in your entire list of words you may only use the letter A 8 times.

I will post the section of text in the following post with the letters you can use.  You will then have to come up with your list of words.  At any point before the deadline you must send me your list of words.

For it to count, the mail MUST BE TITLED: CHALLENGE 6 SUBMISSION

The mail must then have your list of words.

Each person will get ONE SUBMISSION and ONE SUBMISSION ONLY so be sure when you send your list.  Your score will be determined based on the words.  You will receive 1 point for each word you create.  In addition, you will receive points based on the number of letters in each word.  So if one of your words is "Forget" it will earn you 7 points (1 for the word and 6 for the number of letters in the word).

There are restrictions to words you can use.

1. You may not use any of the words given in the text.  So if WORD is one of the words in the text it may not be used.
2. You cannot use any names of people or places.
3. Your word must be able to be found in a dictionary.
4. Your words must be in English.

If you do not send a list by the deadline then you DQ and have a score of 0.

If a word on your list is not valid or spelled wrong or breaks one of the restrictions above, then whatever you would have scored with that word will instead be SUBTRACTED from your score.

In the event of a tie, the player who submitted their guess FIRST will win.

As an advantage earned by the eliminated players, Lemjam6 and MoooHades will have 15 points added to their final score.

The ONE PERSON with the most points will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.

The EIGHT PEOPLE with the least points will participate in the Double Cross.

Good luck.
2124 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The official TEXT is everything in the [[ ]]

[[Throughout the many previous RSF Seasons we have seen many players compete to achieve the title of RSF Champion and few have been able to earn this coveted title multiple times.

These players have shown they had one key trait to help them achieve victory multiple times: adaptability.

Whether they competed as part of a team, as a member of a pair or as an individual they have adapted to the situation in order to help themselves progress in the game and ultimately win.

Now, the RSF Franchise returns for its 48th season to see who can prove they have the adaptability to claim this season's title.

Tune in as we travel to Uruguay to see a fan favorite format return to the RSF Franchise with a key twist to shake up the game.

We will see players battle it out in intense battles and eliminations to claim the coveted title of RSF Champion.

It is time to begin the battle once again as we begin RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2!!!]]
2124 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Any words involving hyphens or apostrophes are allowed and those symbols do not need to be present in the text to be used.
2124 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The DEADLINE IS TOMORROW (Monday) at 12:30 am est (24 hours, 15 minutes from now)
2124 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Word #1: Ew
2124 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear, you may not repeat words in your list.

Each word can only be in your list ONCE.
2123 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
To answer a 1uestion.

If you mail your list to yourself first and it gets cut off since its too long you can mail me across several mails but it needs to be immediately after one another to count as 1 submission
2123 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline is up.

I am calculating results and will let you know when I post them.
2123 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results:

Score - Player (# of words) (Points deducted from penalties)

979 - Lemjam6 (230 words) (4 pts) 15 POINT BONUS

973 - Novamax243 (239 words) (4 pts)
970 - DBWs (236 words) (5 pts)
964 - GentlemanG (230 words) (4 pts)
957 - AlexTheGreat (219 words) (0 pts)
953 - MoooHades (200 words) (0 pts) 15 POINT BONUS
938 - Christian_ (200 words) (0 pts)
938 - Lalisa (200 words) (0 pts)
914 - IceBeast (178 words) (0 pts)
902 - Absol (228 words) (60 pts)

*DOUBLE CROSS*

839 - Patrick319 (135 words) (0 pts)
587 - MrPokeguy9 (85 words) (120 pts)
355 - EliOrtiz1234 (52 words) (13 pts)
246 - FrenchMaid (23 words) (0 pts)
176 - Skyler_TW (16 words) (0 pts)
150 - sarge455 (16 words) (0 pts)
124 - rawr121 (32 words) (0 pts)
97 - mysterygame2 (13 words) (28 pts)

With the most points, Congratulations Lemjam6.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winner, Lemjam6, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Lemjam6 can vote any 2 people in, if he votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Wednesday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 1 am est which is 22 hours from now.

Good luck.
2123 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://static.tumblr.com/e6c578853b77cb1e3620083605515ec8/a9yeoji/tgqnf7yp6/tumblr_static_71o2envgmrcw0kkwsoswco0s8.gif
2123 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Congrats Jake but goddamn can I ever actually win one of these?
2123 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Congrats Jake but goddamn can I ever actually win one of these?
2123 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Nah I'm sorry but how did I get 120 points deducted, did you even check the dictionary
2123 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Poke

I mailed you how you had points deducted
2123 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Yeah I've seen the mail....
2123 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I mean it doesn't matter regardless as even if the 120 points were not deducted the placements would not have changed.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!