This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 4

Topic » Elimination 4

2129 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
oh my gooooood
2129 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
i want to sleep :(
2129 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
Omg my worst performance ever
2129 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
GentlemanG and nick9811 DEFENDED their space but GentlemanG scored 2 points publicly while nick9811 earned none in the DOUBLE TIEBREAKER.

Congratulations GentlemanG, you win this Elimination and remain in the game.

nick9811, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2 and finish in 21st place respectively based on your performance in this elimination.  It was a valiant effort and I hope to see you again in the future.  As one final act, you must mail me which player in the game you want to give an advantage to in the next round.  You can wait till the other match finishes if you wish.
2129 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
ily nick :( this was honestly depressing im so upset. you were a robbed legend KNOW THAT.
2129 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Skyler_TW leads 56-1 and there are only 51 points remaining to be earned there is no way to catch up.

Congratulations Skyler_TW, you win this Elimination and remain in the game.

AlanDuncan, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2 and finish in 22nd place respectively based on your performance in this elimination.  Timing seemed to have gotten the best of you and I hope to see you again in the future.  As one final act, you must mail me which player in the game you want to give an advantage to in the next round.  You can wait till the other match finishes if you wish.
2129 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The eliminated players have made their decisions.

AlanDuncan has chosen to help GentlemanG.

nick9811 has chosen to help Lalisa.

I can now reveal the next challenge is a TEAM challenge.

Thus, they will draft their teams.  If there are more than 2 teams they will only draft their teams with the left over players making up a team.

The challenge will be posted later TONIGHT and results on Friday
2129 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
Alan ily tysm <3 I’ll try my best to win this for you.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1894118a9b3d04de51d6d8f20f35cf6/tumblr_nsgyr4z3K01uylq75o1_500.gif
2129 days ago
Patrick319
Bye Nick and Alan :(

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!