This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2

Topic » Challenge 2

2165 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an PAIR Challenge.

The eliminated players gave sarge455 and mysterygame2 the power to decide the pairs and they are as follows:

Absol/MrPokeguy9
AlanDuncan/Noxity
AlexTheGreat/EliOrtiz1234
Christian_/Novamax243
DBWs/FrenchMaid
Ethan000/Vixens
GentlemanG/sarge455
IceBeast/Patrick319
jman96/Skyler_TW
jojo7784/MoooHades
LaFierceBrittany2/nick9811
Lalisa/mysterygame2
Lemjam6/rawr121

This is called War of the Weights.

In this challenge each individual will have 5 different valued weights to give out to other pairs (a 5 lb weight, a 10 lb weight, a 15 pound weight, a 20 pound weight and a 30 pound weight).  Each individual must simply give their weights away to another pair's scale.  You can only give 1 weight per pair which means you will be giving weight to 5 different pairs.

Receiving weight is a GOOD THING.  Your goal is to earn as much weight for your pair as possible via receiving it from other teams.  If you do not send me how you distribute your weights by the deadline or only partially give away certain weights then any weights not given out will be DEDUCTED from your score thus giving you less weight.

When the deadline is up I will ONLY reveal weight totals and not how weight was distributed by each individual.

You will have until TONIGHT at 4 am est (20 hours from now) to send me how you give away your 5 weights.

The ONE PAIR with the most total weight on their scale will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.  The pair will discuss and must agree who they send in otherwise they will lose their immunity and will instead be sent into Elimination as the voted in players.

The FOUR PAIRS with the least total weight on their scale will participate in the Double Cross.

If there is a tie, whoever received more individual weight (i.e. more total weights) will be ranked higher and if that is still tied we will deduct all the heaviest weight values (30 lbs) with the highest remaining totals left ranked higher and so on removing the highest weights.  If after all of that we still have a tie, all those tied will get the reward/punishment associated with it, either the win or participate in the Double Cross.

This season several people used RSF Season passes with immunity.  The following people are safe this round:

MoooHades
jojo7784

These 2 players cannot be sent into Elimination this round but they can still participate in the Double Cross if in the bottom group.

Good luck.

I will create the polls and start them then mail everyone their information.
2165 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
LMAO they really paired me with jake
2165 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4ed92a54a1cf0f5a21ff91aa18a951b/tenor.gif
2165 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
TO BE CLEAR you CANNOT give your own pair weight
2164 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Really this challenge still hasn't ended? Thought I'd wake up to the results???
2164 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline is at 4 am est (45 minutes from now)
2164 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh fair, you'll soon realise RSF, Im not the best at figuring out time zones
2164 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge 2 Results

I can reveal that 1 player did not send me how they wanted to distribute their weights which means all weights they did not give (80 pounds total) will be deducted from their pairs' total weight.  I can now reveal that player was EliOrtiz1234 and this penalty will be reflected in the pair weight totals.

Total Weight in Pounds - Pair

385 - Ethan000/Vixens

330 - GentlemanG/sarge455
200 - Lalisa/mysterygame2
165 - Christian_/Novamax243
140 - LaFierceBrittany2/nick9811
130 - IceBeast/Patrick319
115 - AlanDuncan/Noxity
105 - Lemjam6/rawr121
100 - Absol/MrPokeguy9

*DOUBLE CROSS*

95 - DBWs/FrenchMaid
75 - AlexTheGreat/EliOrtiz1234 (Penalty pushes them into the Double Cross)
55 - jman96/Skyler_TW
25 - jojo7784/MoooHades (Eligible to pull Double Cross, immune from Elimination)

With the most weight, Congratulations Ethan000 and Vixens.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, Ethan000 and Vixens, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Ethan000 and Vixens can vote any 2 people in, if they votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  Since we have 2 people who won and majority rules, both players must send THE SAME VOTE otherwise there is a tie.  If both players do not send the same vote and a tie occurs then they will lose their safety and will be go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Wednesday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 2 am est which is 21 hours, 15 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2164 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
wtf @ us actually winning

https://i.gyazo.com/12bf2651984b359d436249c1f3243188.gif
2164 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Ethan and Vixens!
2164 days 12 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I’ve never been more confident I would come last than I was for this challenge lmfao
2164 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Congrats Ethan & Vixens
2163 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

Ethan000 and Vixens have both sent in the same vote.

They have voted for AlanDuncan and LaFierceBrittany2 to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

DBWs, FrenchMaid, AlexTheGreat, EliOrtiz1234, jman96, Skyler_TW, jojo7784, MoooHades

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Wednesday) at 5 pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2163 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
ty for safety
2163 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: You can send me different top 3 depending which of AlanDuncan and LaFierceBrittany2 you are determining the opponent for
2163 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Yay let’s go

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!