This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 12

Topic » Elimination 12

2192 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

Since only Nopdong is at risk we will start with the Final Elimination where the Leader's decision will be revealed.
2192 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time for the Final Elimination.  It is the Penultimate Round and as stated in the rules for this round, the Leader has all the power to decide who joins them in the Final.

I can now reveal the player who wuau has chosen to eliminate, is the Final player eliminated from Nopdong and Eliminated in Round 12 is
2192 days 16 hours ago
wuau
It's been truly a hard decision for me to make. I love all 3 of you and sadly 1 of you are need ed to be cut from the finale.
2192 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
MrPokeguy9

I am sorry MrPokeguy9, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.

That means, Congratulations to wuau, Novamax243 and Patrick319!  As the Final Three members of Nopdong you are our LAST THREE OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 46: Society Game.
2192 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
Congratulations guys! Sorry Poke but I think you really deserved to make the finals because you worked so hard.
2192 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Thanks, Jeremy. Oli you played a fantastic game and were robbed. I'm sorry :(
2192 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m grats Jeremy max and Patrick!

Especially Patrick! Am glad to see you here after all that shit went dowwn
2192 days 12 hours ago
wuau
Oli, you done an amazing job and I am glad to have you in the Nopdong Society. I wish I do not need to eliminate a single person and yoy can also be in the final with us. Sorry man :(((((
2192 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I just wanna say, Jeremy no hard feelings. This is not your doing and I know how much of a struggle it was to make this so I still have respect for you don't worry. I still consider you a friend.

Patrick, I hope you kill it and I'm glad we got to be allies in this game, we knew no matter what we were tight.

Max......you're the biggest joke I've ever met on this site. The fact you rode cocktails to this point, then forced someone who you consider a friend to make a decision he didn't want to make and then basically threaten him that if he voted you off you would never speak to him again and act like it's the biggest betrayal shows the lack of respect you have for him. Everyone here knows you don't deserve finals so congrats for showing your true colours at the end. Just know if Nopdong loses the final challenge it's completely your fault since everyone knows your the weak link. I've lost all respect for you for making Jeremy makes that decision.....no respect for your friends

Rshow, just want to say make you for having me on this season, I enjoyed every minute and hopefully I will be back soon to hopefully make finals and not see some weak arse player, bully his way to the finals only to be the reason his team most likely lose
2192 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Also Max don't come here now saying I didn't deserve finals because the responses of people on and off the tribe in this forum prove how hard I worked to be here and how I deserved the finals more than you.......you don't deserve this final, at least admit it
2192 days 1 hour ago
Absol
"The fact you rode cocktails to this point" kinda just saved this entire season
2191 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
I realize that I'm arguing with a brick wall here, but I am not one to let fictitious claims about me go unrefuted.

1. In the end I am the one who made the finale, and it's not like this is a season where you carry the weakest players to the end to beat them. You might have made more moves and had more connections with people but everything I did in the game had a purpose to get myself to the end. You played harder but I played smarter and I am not afraid to say I deserve to make the end because of that.
2. Don't base your entire argument on a false premise, you should know I never said to Jeremy that I would be mad at him. The worst thing I said is when I answered his "How would I feel if he eliminated me question" in which I responded "disappointed" which I think is something we all would feel after being eliminated at this point. When pitching my argument to Jeremy I only presented facts and didn't threaten him in any way. Stop making yourself look like an idiot by preaching something you don't have the facts on.
3. Stop clinging to the delusional idea that I'm bad at challenges, just because I misinterpreted the deadline for the first challenge doesn't instantly mean I suck. After that challenge, I have consistently excelled in challenges so I am definitely not the weakest link. Sure I might not be a god in challenges like Patrick is but I still can hold my own, just as much as you can.

I get you truly believe you're right here, but just because your friends are validating your claims doesn't instantly make me wrong. -.-'
2191 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Hi y'all congrats on making it to the end!
2191 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Just for clarity on Max's part so he knows this brick wall isn't just basing shit on specific things

1. just to clarify your last statement I ain't being delusional and basing your performance off the first challenge, I'm basing it off the entire game and based off that I felt like myself, Patrick and Jeremy all out performed you. Had I judged it off the first challenge performance i would have voted for your arse that second round and sent you home but I didnt.

2. I don't believe you played smarter, I felt like you rode the middle for first half of the game and let others like myself, Jeremy and Brittany perform in the challenge, then towards the end just used your friendship connections and get to the end, to me that's not deserving of a final. Working your arse off physically and fighting every single round to win proves it and i don't feel like you did that.
2191 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
3. Also I'm not saying I'm right because people are "validating" my point which they aren't, just cause 3 people said they felt like I deserved to be in the final, that's not validating, that's them expressing their opinions. Also note I made my claims after their opinions so how can they validate something that hasn't been said yet boo??

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!