This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 12

Topic » Round 12

2193 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal that this is the Penultimate Round.

Gaiaphagee, harrywasnak, nick9811

as the last 3 members of Madong you are the first 3 Finalists and will represent Madong in the Finals.

I can now reveal that going into the round, wuau was re-elected as Leader of Nopdong.

That means, Congratulations wuau you are the FOURTH OFFICIAL FINALIST of RSF Season 46: Society Game and the 1st Finalist member of Nopdong.

wuau, as the Leader of Nopdong you now have all the power to determine which 2 of your 3 remaining Society members will join you in the Finals.

You will choose by mailing me which of your 3 members you want to ELIMINATE thus having the remaining 2 join you in the Finals.

You have until TONIGHT (Wednesday) at 10 pm est to mail me your choice.  Once you mail me your choice it is FINAL so be sure when you send it. 

To the 3 at risk you can plead your case to wuau as to why you should be brought to the Finals.

Good luck.
2193 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
well looks like Max might be snaking his way into finals even though he don't deserve it so good luck Patrick I guess.

I'm just gonna throw it out there that myself and Patrick have been working our arses off in almost every Challenge trying to ensure we stayed safe while for a majority of the game all Max did was be a number. Also might I add not a number for Jeremy even though he claims to be your best mate.

Jeremy I just want you to think about this, do you want to win the challenge or do you wanna lose because your mate threaten to be a dick to you if you eliminated them, just think about it
2193 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
https://media.giphy.com/media/k6r9BYjwV3AFgkSUKj/giphy.gif
2193 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
I didn't even know final 4 worked like this wth
2193 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
I don’t have much to say. After getting swapped I thought I was toast but I managed to survive largely due to your help Jeremy. You were the first person to reach out to me and I really appreciated that. From that point onward I did everything with both of us (and Oli) in mind, even if it meant having to go against Jake which I didn’t feel great about. Besides that, I think I’ve proven my worth in challenges to deserve a spot in the finals. Good luck to Max and Oli!
2193 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
It just sucks Patrick that we've both worked our arses off for the benefit of us and Jeremy and then Max thinks he can just use the "friend" card and get to finals even though we've both worked harder than him to get to this point
2193 days ago
Novamax243
Oli I worked off my ass to be here even more than you did. I've been nearly eliminated and been in the minority of the society countless times but despite that I've managed to make my way here. Yes I admit I relied on the connections Jeremy had to aid me and if he wasn't in this season I fully admit that I would have been screwed. I lied to Kyle so the leader vote was split. I was the one who convinced Stoner to get his team to throw in the final 5 so that we would go to a blacklist elimination instead of a vote. I was the one who convinced Jeremy to not let Patrick be the leader at the final 4 since he would have eliminated me. I've been playing hard and was not just a number floating in the game getting by.

Also I'm not a weak competitor. The one time I messed up was the first challenge because I misread the deadline as pm instead of am. Other than that one time I have been a great competitor for our society and gave my 100% in the challenges.

Jeremy I hope you can keep me here over Oli, I do believe Patrick deserves a spot in the finale. Oli and I are comparably strong in challenges, though I do believe I am a bit better. I played extremely hard and put my heart into this game which I think you of all people know best. Please take me to the end as your partner in crime and closest ally for the duration, not just as a friend. I already gave a lot of my reasoning to why you should keep me over Skype so I will leave it at that.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!