This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

2196 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will see Societies battle in a test of PHYSICAL, MENTAL and SOCIAL ability.

It will test each Society in those areas.

It is called Earn Your Place.

This challenge will be a mix of LIVE, SEMI-LIVE and NON-LIVE dependent on the role you take.

This challenge would only require the participation of 3 members with 1 member per task: physical, mental, social as chosen by the Leader.

The Physical task will be NON-LIVE in that I am not needed at all and can be played whenever you wish.

The Mental task will be SEMI-LIVE in that you can only play when I am online but don't need your opponent online.

The Social task will be LIVE in that you and your opponent must be online with myself to compete.  This part will occur sometime on Sunday.

What each task entails will remain a mystery until the roles are assigned.

The Society that wins the majority of the 3 tasks wins this challenge.  If Nopdong wins, then the Leader will have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist. 

If Nopdong loses, they will face elimination via their Society's elimination proceedings. 

Leaders you must send me who is playing what by tomorrow night at 11:59 pm est (roughly 23 hours, 15 minutes from now)

Use the time between now and the challenge starting to strategize within your Society and form a game plan.

Good luck.
2195 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post the tasks within the next few hours but I can reveal who will be competing in what now.

PHYSICAL - MrPokeguy9   vs.   Gaiaphagee

MENTAL - Novamax243   vs.   harrywasnak

SOCIAL - Patrick319   vs.   nick9811
2195 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Mental Task

Each individual will play tonight whenever I am online and will face 5 sets of unscrambles where letters that form words or phrases will be jumbled up. They will be worth 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 points dependent on the difficulty.

All letters in a sentence or phrase will be mixed up and not divided by words.

When you want to begin I will mail you the letter sets and you will have 30 minutes to solve as much as possible via mail. When you send a correct answer you get the points but whenever you send a wrong answer you lose a point so think carefully.

The player who scored the most points wins the Mental Task. If there is a tie whoever won the highest point value wins and if tied again whoever submitted the least wrong answers wins.
2195 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Physical Task

For the Physical Task it will test how bad you want it by how much you can jump rope.

For this Physical Task you will start the task by mailing me the phrase:

STARTS PHYSICAL TASK

You will then need to mail me the phrase:

JUMPS OVER ROPE

at least 7 minutes after the initial mail. 

Each subsequent mail will have to be 7 minutes apart from the previous mail but cannot be more than 9 minutes after the previous mail.

If you mail before the 7 minute period is up then you will DQ.  If 9 minutes pass after your previous mail and you do not send the phrase again your run ends.

You will go as long as you possibly can with no deadline.  The player who has the most jumps will win the Physical task.
2195 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Social Task

For the Social Task, you will play Russian Janggi.

Each individual will have 3 pieces of different sizes, Small, Medium, Large.

Players will play on a 3x3 board starting with a blank board.

When it is a player's turn they will either place a piece of theirs not on the board on any space on the board OR move any piece of theirs on the board to any other spot on the board.

The trick is the size of the pieces can determine how you play them because bigger pieces can be placed on top of smaller pieces thus locking them in place for the moment and taking over the space.

For example if a player places the Small Piece in the center spot the opponent can place their Medium or Large piece on the center space to COVER the opponent's Small Piece.  That center spot will then have only the biggest piece on it count but the smaller pieces hidden under it will remain in the event the bigger piece is moved.  So in the example if the player who owns the Biggest Piece decides to move it from the center square they may but the small piece left by the opponent remains there and claims that square.

The goal is to have 3 of your pieces lined up horizontally, diagonally or vertically.

The person who is first to do so will win the match.

The individual who wins the best of 5 matches wins the Social Task.

So discuss when tonight you wish to play.
2195 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
gl nick sry u have that hell to play
2194 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

Everyone started and participated who was assigned to so no penalties there.

PHYSICAL:

6-MrPokeguy9
0-Gaiaphagee

Nopdong wins the Physical Task

MENTAL:

25-Novamax243
-5-harrywasnak

Nopdong wins the Mental Task

SOCIAL:

3-Patrick319
0-nick9811

Nopdong wins the Social Task

As the Society to win 3 tasks, Nopdong wins this challenge.

Congratulations Nopdong you have won this challenge and avoid the normal elimination.  wuau, as the current Leader you currently have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  You will have until TONIGHT (Monday) at 11:59 pm est (22 hours from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to enter into the Blacklist from your team.  If you choose to not enter a name then simply mail me you choose not to enter a name.  If you do not send a name or say you choose not to enter a name by the deadline then it will be as if you didn't enter a name AND you will be given an individual penalty in the next round.  Once you send your choice you CANNOT CHANGE IT so be sure when you mail me. 

Madong since you are already down to your last 3 members, none of you will be eliminated.

That means this round could have 1 elimination via the Blacklist or no eliminations at all.
2194 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
What a shocking result, its almost as if Madong threw the challenge or weren't trying, AS PER USUAL!
2194 days 15 hours ago
wuau
Wow at that result...

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!