This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 10

Topic » Elimination 10

2195 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

Since only Nopdong is at risk we will start with the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2195 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2195 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
tundrahenry101

tundrahenry101, your name has been entered into the Blacklist twice and thus you have been eliminated.

I am sorry tundrahenry101, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2195 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
https://78.media.tumblr.com/44cd1cb20723dd08e4070ba928cc086a/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho2_400.gif
2195 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I am sorry Jake for putting you in danger this week and indirectly being the reason you got eliminated. That was not my intention as I wanted you to stay in this game but I was just a little naive I guess..
2195 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Info on Leaders posted tonight and challenge info up tomorrow
2195 days 14 hours ago
wuau
I am so sorry man, we have never talked馃槓
2195 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Patrick I told u this would happen... wtf. Good game everyone!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!