This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

2201 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will see Societies battle in a test of PHYSICAL and MENTAL ability.

It will test the reaction speed as well as knowledge of each Society.

It is called Story Time.

This challenge will be played LIVE at a time potentially chosen by you competitors.  It can be scheduled anytime on WEDNESDAY or in the early morning of THURSDAY (from midnight to around 4 am est). 

This challenge would only require the participation of at least one member to win but the more players present the better your Society's chance is at winning.

So below post when you would like to play and have the challenge.

For this challenge you will be presented a GIF of many words in a row flashing across very quickly.  The words tell a story but are presented in a randomized order.  Once the GIF is presented and you have had a few minutes to look it over I will ask a question on the GIF.  If you are correct then you score a point for your Society but be cautious because if you give a wrong answer you will be out for that round's question AND the following question meaning you cannot answer then to help your Society. 

The Society that scores 3 points first wins this challenge.  If Nopdong wins, then the Leader will have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist. 

If Nopdong loses, they will face elimination via their Society's elimination proceedings. 

Use the time between now and the challenge starting to strategize within your Society and form a game plan.

Good luck.
2201 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can publicly reveal the current Leaders are:

Madong - Gaiaphagee
Nopdong - wuau

Since the challenge rules have now been posted this Round's Hidden Item search period has ended.
2200 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
9 works
2200 days 18 hours ago
wuau
Wed 9pm is cool for us too
2200 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
cool gl guys
2199 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to a last minute change in my schedule I may be a bit late but it will still be held tonight
2199 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok
2199 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
At worst we will start 15 minutes late as I finish setting it up.
2199 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2199 days 9 hours ago
wuau
heyyy
2199 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
2199 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2199 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Hi
2199 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
hello ladies
2199 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules and are ready to begin?
2199 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
yes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!