This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2226 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will see Societies battle in a test of PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND SOCIAL ability.

It will test the speed, mental ability and ability to read your opponent of the Societies.

It is called Ten Made.

This challenge will be NON LIVE and will be posted TOMORROW around 1 am est (22 hours from now) or later and will last at least 24 hours.

Your Leader will be in charge of dividing players to participate in different roles.

You will pick 3 PHYSICAL PLAYERS, 3 MENTAL PLAYERS and 3 SOCIAL PLAYERS.

The physical players will be tested on their speed.
The mental players will be tested in their puzzle ability.
The social players will be tested on their strategic thinking.

Since both Societies have less than 9 players, multiple players have to take different roles. 
For Madong, 3 players will have to compete in 2 of the 3 tasks.
For Nopdong, 1 player will have to compete in 2 of the 3 tasks.

In addition, the Leader must divide them to strongest to weakest of the chosen 3 in each task.

So the strongest Physical players will face off, then the next strongest physical players face off then the weakest Physical players will face off.  This will be the same format for all 3 tasks.  One matchup will be worth 3 points, one will be worth 2 points and one will be worth 1 point.

The order the points will be earned are the 1 point matches first, the 2 point matches next then the 3 point matches last.  If the score ends 9-9, whichever Society won the most matchups wins.

The Leaders have until I post the challenge to send me the Society assignments.  If they do not do so by the deadline, I will take any list from any team member but the Leader will earn a strike.

The Society that gets at least 10 points first wins this challenge and avoids the normal elimination.  The Leader of the winning Society will have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  If there is a Leader change before the elimination deadline, whoever is the Leader by the deadline will be the one to have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.

The Society that loses will face elimination via their Society's elimination proceedings. 

Use the time between now and the challenge starting to strategize within your Society and form a game plan.

Good luck.
2226 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can publicly reveal the current Leaders are:

Madong - Gaiaphagee
Nopdong - LaFierceBrittany2

Since the challenge rules have now been posted this Round's Hidden Item search period has ended.
2225 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you know tonight you will be playing Ten Made.

I received both lists and matchups have been made. 

However, things are not as they appear.  I said each matchup in each task would be worth 1, 2 and 3 points and you would rank from strongest to weakest in each match up.  However I never said which matchup would be worth which amount of points.

As you know, this is a TEAM game as you are only as strong as the weakest member of your Society.  Thus, the matchups of what you deemed as the weakest members of each task will be worth 3 points, the middle is worth 2 points and the strongest are worth 1 point.  But keep in mind each point will count.

The tasks are as follows:

PHYSICAL TASK

It will be the Express Mail Circus held in RSF Season 45: American Grit 2 - https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/21106010
Instead of the start and finish being BEGINS CIRCUS and FINISHES CIRCUS, the phrases will be BEGINS PHYSICAL TASK and FINISHES PHYSICAL TASK
Keep in mind that mails sent during the same exact timestamp can be out of order in my inbox but if I see they were sent during the same exact second I will count them in any order since technically it will have been the same order.
You can play at any point you wish but must be finished by the challenge deadline (posted below).

MENTAL TASK

It will be the Rack challenge held in RSF Season 43: The Island. -
https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/20734749/2
Each matchup will occur via TG Mail and each matchup will have their own set of text ranging in length depending on the point value.
This challenge will be the same as the link above EXCEPT there is no time limit and the mail must be titled MENTAL TASK SUBMISSION

SOCIAL TASK

It will be the Black and White game held in RSF Season 31: The Genius - https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/16882956
Each matchup will occur over Skype.  I will create matchup threads for each matchup.  You will mail via 1 on 1 Skype chat with me your choice then in the matchup thread I will post tile colors and update scores.  For Round 1, the round will be BLIND meaning both players will mail their tile at the same time without knowing the color of the opponent's tiles.  The turns then alternate starting in Round 2.
It will start now and will last throughout up till the deadline but it can go fast if both are online at the same time I am.  Each matchup MUST be finished by the deadline (posted below) otherwise each member in the matchup will be penalized.

Societies, you will have until 3 am est TOMORROW (Saturday) (24 hours, 10 minutes from now) to FINISH your matchup.  If you do not send in a submission/attempt you will earn a strike.  If you have multiple tasks to play and do not compete in either you will only earn 1 strike at most for this challenge.  Remember, if you get 2 strikes, your name will be entered into the Blacklist once.

I will post the matchups in a new post below.

Good luck.
2225 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you have any questions on rules just ask me here or in skype or TG mail and I will do my best to answer ASAP.

Matchups:

Madong vs. Nopdong

PHYSICAL TASK

1 point - splozojames50 vs. MrPokeguy9
2 points - nick9811 vs. EliOrtiz1234
3 points - Patrick319 vs. Kgamer2218

MENTAL TASK

1 point - nick9811 vs. Novamax243
2 points - Gaiaphagee vs. RealJacksonWalsh
3 points - tundrahenry101 vs. TheSexiestDude990

SOCIAL TASK

1 point - Patrick319 vs. wuau
2 points - Gaiaphagee vs. MrPokeguy9
3 points - harrywasnak vs. LaFierceBrittany2

Good luck.
2224 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated, if players did not complete their part in the challenge they would receive a strike.

However, due to the Social Task requiring players to either wait for their opponent or for me to respond, if players did not complete the Social Task they will not be issued a strike.

For players competing in the Physical and Mental tasks, you do not have the same excuse.  You could have played at any time but did not do so, even sending in any submission to prevent it, thus those players will receive a strike.
2224 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
SOCIAL TASK:

1 point - wuau defeats Patrick319 after tying in Game 1, 3-3 by winning Game 2 by a score of 4-2

2 points - Match unfinished.  Did not play 1 round due to Gaiaphagee not playing.

3 points - Match unfinished.  Completed 4 rounds before not finishing waiting for harrywasnak.

Score:

1 - Nopdong
0 - Madong
2224 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
MENTAL TASK:

1 point - nick9811 had a list of 45 words and a total score of 435 points while Novamax had a list of 140 words and a total score of 528 points (after deducting 6 points for using 2 letters too many).

2 points - Gaiaphagee and RealJacksonWalsh had no submission.  They both receive a strike.

3 points - tundrahenry101 and TheSexiestDude990 had no submission.  They both receive a strike.

Based on the last 2 challenges, Gaiaphagee has his name entered into the Blacklist.  If his name is entered into the Blacklist again regardless of if he is Leader or not, he will be ELIMINATED.
2224 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
After Mental Task

Score:

2 - Nopdong
0 - Madong
2224 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
PHYSICAL TASK:

1 point - MrPokeguy9 finished in 5 minutes, 38 seconds.  splozojames50 did not submit and receives a strike.

2 points - nick9811 finished in 58 seconds.  EliOrtiz1234 did not submit and receives a strike.

3 points - Kgamer2218 finished in 1 minute, 18 seconds.  Patrick319 finished in 57 seconds.

Score:

3 - Nopdong
5 - Madong

Congratulations Madong you have won this challenge and avoid the normal elimination.  Gaiaphagee, as the current Leader you currently have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 2 am est (22 hours, 30 minutes from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to enter into the Blacklist from your team.  If you choose to not enter a name then simply mail me you choose not to enter a name.  If you do not send a name or say you choose not to enter a name by the deadline then it will be as if you didn't enter a name AND you will be given an individual penalty in the next round.  Once you send your choice you CANNOT CHANGE IT so be sure when you mail me.  HOWEVER, if a rebellion occurs before the deadline then whoever is the current Leader by the deadline must mail their decision no matter how close to the deadline they are elected.  So if you are elected as Leader 5 minutes before the deadline then you must send your choice within those 5 minutes so keep that in mind if you choose to rebel.  IF a Rebellion is still ongoing by the time the deadline hits then the person who is currently Leader makes the choice and if the rebellion started before the deadline is successful then the Leadership will change hands AFTER the decision is made if the Rebellion concludes after the deadline.

Nopdong you have lost this challenge and thus 1 of you will be eliminated.  Each individual will now vote for 1 player on their team they want to be eliminated from the game.  You cannot vote for the current leader, LaFierceBrittany2 or for yourself.  Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the current Leader will cast a tiebreaker vote of those tied.  You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 2 am est (22 hours, 30 minutes from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to eliminate from your team and the season.  Once you send me your choice it CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you mail it.  If you do not vote by the deadline then your vote will count as a self vote and you will receive 1 Strike similar to in the Leader Vote which will contribute to you being entered into the Blacklist.
2224 days 13 hours ago
wuau
That's not a great sign of waiting that long :(
2224 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Of course we lose, this is bullshit
https://media.giphy.com/media/uOrOu61ee6ouI/giphy.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!