This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 5

Topic » Elimination 5

2199 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

We will start with Madong's Elimination.

It will be followed by the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2199 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Madong's elimination, the Leader had all the power and by the time the deadline hit that Leader was Gaiaphagee.

I can now reveal the player who Gaiaphagee has chosen to eliminate and Eliminated in Round 5 is
2199 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
rodrigueseve

I am sorry rodrigueseve, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2199 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now it is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2199 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOBODY

No one has had their name entered into the Blacklist twice currently. Thus there is no Blacklist elimination tonight.

I will post info about Leaders later tonight and info on the challenge tomorrow tomorrow night.
2199 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Gaiaphake earning his name, well fuck u, rebelde against this Mother fucker please get him the fuck outra here otherwise shots u Will be Next arent minimal at all

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!