This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

2228 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
"I SUPPORT NOPDONG"
2228 days 22 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
*I SUPPORT NOPDONG*
2228 days 22 hours ago
manalord
"I SUPPORT NOPDONG"
2228 days 20 hours ago
Garrett5
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2228 days 18 hours ago
MrNorris
i support nopdong
2228 days 18 hours ago
Airy
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2228 days 18 hours ago
CrossbowJoe
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2228 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that the Leaders for each Society did NOT send a submission by the deadline.

By being the Leader there is a responsibility to your Societies as they could not even be counted without your participation and I can say I am disappointed in both Leaders for not completing the task of mailing in your Society's submission.  You let your Societies down and as a result you will be punished.  Gaiaphagee and MrPokeguy9 for not mailing a submission in for your Society, you will EACH receive 1 strike.  If you receive 2 strikes then you will have your name entered into the Blacklist.

Now, even though we have no submission, we need to crown a winner.  While Nopdong's Leader did not send a submission another member did but I was clear that the Leader needed to send the decision.

Thus, the only other way to judge this challenge is by the number of people who supported your Society.  Madong you had 6 people and would not have been able to meet the necessary requirements to form the equations.  Since Nopdong got 28 people which would have allowed them to complete the requirements, Nopdong wins this challenge.

Congratulations Nopdong you have won this challenge and avoid the normal elimination.  MrPokeguy9, as the current Leader you currently have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  You will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 2 am est (23 hours, 20 minutes from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to enter into the Blacklist from your team.  If you choose to not enter a name then simply mail me you choose not to enter a name.  If you do not send a name or say you choose not to enter a name by the deadline then it will be as if you didn't enter a name AND you will be given an individual penalty in the next round.  Once you send your choice you CANNOT CHANGE IT so be sure when you mail me. 

Madong you have lost this challenge and thus 1 of you will be eliminated.  As the Leader, Gaiaphagee you will decide which of your team members will be eliminated.  You will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 2 am est (23 hours, 20 minutes from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to eliminate from your team and the season.  Once you send me your choice it CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you mail it.  If you do not send a decision by the deadline you will get a small extension but you will receive 1 Strike which will contribute to you being entered into the Blacklist as for every 2 strikes your name is entered once.  HOWEVER, if a rebellion occurs before the deadline then whoever is the current Leader by the deadline must mail their decision no matter how close to the deadline they are elected.  So if you are elected as Leader 5 minutes before the deadline then you must send your choice within those 5 minutes so keep that in mind if you choose to rebel.  IF a Rebellion is still ongoing by the time the deadline hits then the person who is currently Leader makes the choice and if the rebellion started before the deadline is successful then the Leadership will change hands AFTER the decision is made if the Rebellion concludes after the deadline.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!