This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5

Topic » Challenge 5

2202 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge will see Societies battle in a test of MENTAL and SOCIAL ability.

It will test the math skills and spam ability of the Societies.

It is called All in the Numbers.

This challenge will be NON LIVE and will begin NOW and will last over 24 hours.

Each Society will have to create 3 math equations using the Karma level of Tengaged users.  Each math equation will have different constraints that must be completed and each equation will need to use different users.  However, in order to earn the ability to use someone's karma level they must post IN THIS THREAD THE FOLLOWING PHRASE:

I SUPPORT (YOUR SOCIETY)

Choosing either Madong or Nopdong.  Once it is posted here then that player;s karma level can ONLY BE USED by the Society who supports them and cannot be used by the other Society.  The more people who support you, the more options of karma you will have to use in your equations.  You are NOT REQUIRED to use all the users who support you by posting the phrase, and can use as few or as many as you wish.

The only restrictions are that you CANNOT use anyone who is or was a contestant this season and you CANNOT use anyone who has a karma of LESS THAN 10.  So the minimum karma that can be used is 10.

For building the equations you must incorporate the usernames into the equations to represent their karma level so that both sides of the equal sign are as close to even as possible.

An example of an equation format could be:

RShowFreak + turney1805 + nbkiller = Suitman13 - Cmack311

where each players karma is placed into the equation.

The equations that must be completed have the following restrictions:

1. You must have EVERY COLOR LEVEL on Tengaged (all 15 of them: White, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Brown, Black, Silver, Gold, Sky Blood, TV Star) represented AT LEAST ONCE throughout the 3 equations meaning you need to use the karma/have support of at least 1 white level and used in at least 1 equation.  You can have more but need at least one.  If this requirement is not met you will LOSE this challenge unless both teams do this then the infraction is whoever is missing more colors loses then whoever is missing the highest color level and so on.
2. Each equation must use AT LEAST 5 Karma Levels meaning with 3 equations you must use a MINIMUM of 15 Tengaged Users and have their support.
3. One equation must involve using only plus and minus signs along with the equal sign (no parentheses, commas, etc.).  You must use an equal amount of plus and minus signs.
4. One equation must involve using all 4 math symbols (plus, minus, multiply, divide) along with the equal sign.  You must use an equal amount of all 4 signs.
5. One equation can use any symbols you want of the 4 main math symbols.  For this equation ONLY you are ALLOWED to use parentheses and brackets wherever you see fit.
6. Each user who supports can only be used ONCE in this challenge meaning they can only be involved in 1 of the 3 equations.

You will be judged on the accuracy of your equations.  The scoring for each equation will be totaling up each side of one equation and the amount each side differs will be the penalty score for your society so if after calculating, your equation results in:

100 = 105

then you earn 5 penalty points for that equation.  If your equation is perfect with both sides equal then you earn 0 penalty points for that equation.  Your Society's score will then be the total amount of penalty points across all 3 equations.

Each Society will be given ONE SUBMISSION.  Whenever you are ready to enter the submission it is up to the LEADER to mail me the submission.  For it to count the mail must be as follows:

1. Has the title: CHALLENGE 5 (SOCIETY) SUBMISSION, society will be MADONG or NOPDONG
2. The mail has ALL 3 EQUATIONS created on it incorporating just the usernames into the equations (NOT THE KARMA LEVELS).  If you submit using karma levels instead of the usernames then your Society will DQ.  If your equation uses a Tengaged user who you do NOT have the support of by them posting the phrase here then that number in the equation will be replaced with 0 and you will receive penalty points equal to the karma of the person you used but should not have along with whatever points earned from the now changed equation.

Once the Leader sends the submission, it is LOCKED and cannot be changed so be sure everything is right before sending it by mailing with fellow teammates to be sure.

The Society that has the fewest penalty points wins this challenge and avoids the normal elimination.  If the penalty points of each Society are tied then whichever Society used the most number of users in all 3 equations will win.  If each Society used the same total number of users then whichever Society earned more users' support (most number of different users posting the phrase here) will win.

If both Societies DQ then we follow a chain of command to evaluate how bad the DQ is.  If no submission was made correctly by the Leader that is the worst level DQ and that team loses.  The order of worse DQ's to better is then as follows after no submission: the equation parameters are not met (number of signs aka points 3, 4, 5 listed in equation parameters above), you do not use every color level once, you do not have at least 5 users per equation, your submission does not include the usernames and uses numbers.  Any other type of DQ will be not as severe as those listed above.

You will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 2 am est (25 hours from now) to have the Leaders send me your submission. 

The Leader of the winning Society will have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  If there is a Leader change before the elimination deadline, whoever is the Leader by the deadline will be the one to have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.

The Society that loses will face elimination via their Society's elimination proceedings. 

Good luck.
2202 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can publicly reveal the current Leaders are:

Madong - Gaiaphagee
Nopdong - MrPokeguy9

Since the challenge rules have now been posted this Round's Hidden Item search period has ended.
2201 days 21 hours ago
Absol
you're welcome for making this challenge much harder than it was the first time, @ me and dibby next time rshow
2201 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
I SUPPORT MADONG
2201 days 20 hours ago
Cookie_13
I SUPPORT MADONG
2201 days 20 hours ago
_Finesse
I SUPPORT MADONG
2201 days 20 hours ago
EM002
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Lights
I SUPPORT MADONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
J2999
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Violets
I SUPPORT MADONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Ross56
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Rocker917
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Burnslaker
I SUPPORT NOPDONG
2201 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I SUPPORT NOPDONG

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!